My Signature Again

Any Request or Thoughts?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

My Signature Again

Post by SPiKed X »

As you may or may not have noticed, I almost always have a link in my sig leading either to music or a music video. I do this to share bands I like and think you would to if you listened and liked the style of music.

The style is almost always either hardcore rock/metal or rap/hip hop. Yes it's always Christian based, but, it appeals to alot more than just Christians. Ask Drummer, we listen to an whole bunch of the same bands. We are both big fans of Purevolume.com.

So if ya have the time, and feel like listening to something while reading these forums, click on my sig, and rock out. You may just find something you like. I would really appreciate your opinions, just for interest.

ThanX :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

O.k. the sig has been updated again. I'm pretty sure everyone will like something in the Steelroots countdown, no doubt. So click on the link below, in my sig, and check it out. There's soft music, hard music, rap music and everything in between. Some cool vids too.

Steelroots comes on the INSP, Inspirational Channel, here locally. Some of you AMericans can probably get it on your cable if you look for it. Steelroots, and other similiar shows, comes on every weekday afternoon at 5pm EST.

BTW Ya gotta love these vids in the countdown. Don't wanna watch the countdown, (bout 45 min) check these links below out for some of my fav vids!

[url=mms://steelroots.arcostream.net/steelroots/SRcountdown/JohnReuben_Nuisance.wmv]John Reuben with Relient K's front man-Nuisance[/url]

[url=mms://steelroots.arcostream.net/steelroots/SRcountdown/Disciple_TheWaitIsOver.wmv]Disciple-The Wait is Over[/url]

And not on the countdown show in my sig:

[url=mms://steelroots.arcostream.net/steelroots/SRcountdown/Showbread_MouthLikeAMagazine.wmv]Showbread-Mouth Like A Magazine << One of my favs! HAha u might think it's wierd :D[/url]

[url=mms://steelroots.arcostream.net/steelroots/SRcountdown/Jeremy%20Camp-Ill%20Take%20You%20Back.wmv]Jeremy Camp-Take You Back Lil softer for those non-metal or non-rap fans.[/url]

[url=mms://steelroots.arcostream.net/steelroots/SRcountdown/AcrossTheSky_BrokenWorld.wmv]Across the Sky-Broken World This one's for Squee :D.[/url]

Haha like'm? Holla back den. Don't like'm Holla back anyway! :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

........mouth like a magazine. the video: what was that? they loked like they were dressed like girls trying to dress like gothic guess. the music: was that music? one of ur favs x? u were right though. "might think its weird"
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol at first I didn't like them either. Then after hearing it a few times, and they are hugely popular, I fell in love with it. Kinda like the White Stipes to me. Kinda classic yet modern lol. And yeah I don't understand his dressing, or make up, yet alot of "strange" people like that look.

Thanks for listening anyway :D

Visit my MySpace page>>

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

x.. you always have good music up here.. :P not something i listen to personally.. but its good...
Last edited by Squee on Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Are you a country girl Squee? :p

Visit my MySpace page>>

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

yeah.. i love country... but i listen to all kinds..hhahaaa i just saw the one that says this ones for squee.. :D x i have a question... but ill pm you it.. cuz i dont want to start a debate...
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:

Post by Guest »

that sig is cool man !
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Thank ya :wink:

Visit my MySpace page>>