russian comrade wants to join =)

O.k. your tired of being owned by us, and wanna join. Post your Application here.
*Warn!ng

russian comrade wants to join =)

Post by *Warn!ng »

Screen name: *Warn!ng
Sex: mmm yeah! (M)
Servers/Gametypes: MS, All Nx's
Time to play: since i discovered this game ...every day =)
How long : for only 2 months but rather good yet
RTCW:
ET Average points: max.1200 in 8maps campaign, i play most of all as medic but i like cop too.
Hobbies:to do nothing, fiestas with my friends.
Anything else about myself:im russian , i come from St Petersbourg but actually im living in France coz im hidding there =) Military service....too bad but also coz of my studies.
Why <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>: especially coz there are some essential rules on your server which offer us a nice and fair play. <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> and <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> are nice i know some of them and they look like a nice team :wink:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Hey, I saw you yesterday and played with you some lol. Anywho at the moment we're not "officially" hiring, but once we get to know you a lil better maybe we'd find a place for you :D So frequent our server, get to know us all, and our forums, and who know's? You could become a "SPiKed Warrior :D

Feel free to apply with -=[<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>]=- as well cuz I do believe they are currently hiring new members, and of course they're cool people too :D

ThX
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

bonjour n cava!?

dont u play on House of trickjump aswel?
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
*Warn!ng

Post by *Warn!ng »

:P
Thx for answer.
Anyway i need a lot of practice again and again coz 2 months .....so i can wait before joining u coz if i become oneday a <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> member i'll must be good :x
Wimpeh : no i never go to trickjumps servers but i would like to learn how to jump so far and long :D when i see u all jumping...i try.
C u all soon .
:wink:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>'s tried to teach some of us how to trick jump before. I think the best I ever got to was 'intermediate bunny hopper'
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

dont worry warning.. i dont know how to jump like that either.. only occasionaly i can get it.. ;P
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

I found that I can do trickjumps, but not on the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>/<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> server, and here's why: my ping. Simple as that. On <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>/<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> I get a 150, on US servers I get around 50 or under. :)
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

oh because i talk with an guy called warning aswel on the tj server im on... and he is french so it could be u :p
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

Only trickjump I can do is the oasis walljump, and that's usually with sprint :(
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol Yeh I pulled off oasis wall jump during game for the first time today. I can't do it without like, half way sprint.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i can do it without sprint:P