July 4th woot USA USA

Anything u wanna share with us?
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

July 4th woot USA USA

Post by BoBo »

Just posting a happy forth to all US people. i know i am a littel early but i will not beable to come to forums the on the forth.

I actualy just got back from buying $80 worht of fire works. And am gona have a bbq on the forht what are all your plans
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Yes, happy 4th of July! I can't wait, I'm going into town and apparently there's a sweet display there.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

K, <b>what the heck</b> is the 4th of july?
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

Its the independence day...happy 4th of july :)
Laugh Warrior

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Officially the 4th is when the US became its own nation. But first we kicked England's butt to become our own country. Prior to that we kicked France's butt because they we're trying to claim our territory. We also kicked the Native American Indain's butts because they sided with France in that. Who knew they liked Jerry Lee too? Well then Spain decided "They're on a butt kicking roll, lets just sell them Lousiana before they decide to kick our butts for it." After that we wanted Texas as well but the Mexicans were like "We drank too much tequila, we'll fight you!" We then kicked their butts and gained Texas. Thus the united stated is complete! But we don't want Puerto Rico, you guys can have it.

Did I manage to piss off every nation? Good, now I have an excuse to kick your butt too!

On a firther note I will be gone from the 7th until the 11th, going to the Carolina Islands
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

well i had a bbq yesterday.. we had about $800 worth of the fireworks.. it was ridiculous.. so much fireworks.. but it was awesome.. we put on one hell of a show for the neighborhood... wait mike didnt the spanish give us florida? and louisiana and all that was givin to us by napoloean?
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i going to see fireworks with my family at a park.. like i do every year how fun! ..not
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

halve the funn of fireworks is blowing <b>Shazbot</b> up. We do go watch a display but we always buy some of our own. and i found this crazy cheep place to buy fireworks. roman candels were 24 for $3
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

bobo you scared me all of a sudden i heard music playing..lol wasnt expecting it.. :D

i like it..
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i was thinking about having it play all week but out of respect to our non usa people i think one day will be enough.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

what music?
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

Mikeangelo wrote:Officially the 4th is when the US became its own nation. But first we kicked England's butt to become our own country. Prior to that we kicked France's butt because they we're trying to claim our territory. We also kicked the Native American Indain's butts because they sided with France in that. Who knew they liked Jerry Lee too? Well then Spain decided "They're on a butt kicking roll, lets just sell them Lousiana before they decide to kick our butts for it." After that we wanted Texas as well but the Mexicans were like "We drank too much tequila, we'll fight you!" We then kicked their butts and gained Texas. Thus the united stated is complete! But we don't want Puerto Rico, you guys can have it.

Did I manage to piss off every nation? Good, now I have an excuse to kick your butt too!

On a firther note I will be gone from the 7th until the 11th, going to the Carolina Islands

You only kicked Englands butt with the help of half of the rest of the world, oh and by the way, have you seen the size of England! Then I believe we came back and burnt your presidents place down so you had to paint it white and call it............The white house. :D

I'm not really mad at you Mikey. Love the Americans me. In fact I detest the fact that people seem to dislike Americans based on the fact that they watch Jerry Springer.

Enjoy your celebrations. :flag:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

waiting for the sun to go down nother halve houre i would say tehn funn time. already shot off 144 bottel rockets 288 left. w00t.
Exile

Post by Exile »

Happy fourth! My night of blowing stuf errr shooting fireworks was ruined via rain :( Ah well! Just means one helluva new years if im still in GA at that time. ;)
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

back from my festivities. w00t nothing like some m80's
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Back from the Beach! Good news and bad news time. The good news! I had fun, 2 beach parties, 1 house party, & lots of hot women! The bad news, i dropped my cell phone in the water and can't share all my good pictures now :( I had recorded the foreworks finale from asheville, as well as me walking across a burning log on a beach fire. Hey, thier were hot girls and I was drunk and trying to impress them, and was not about to be upstaged by some dumb yankee attemoting the same. The person to walk the slowest across won, which was me. Now if you'll excuse me I need to rub some more aloe on my right foot. Only managed to burn the right one somehow. Oh and FYI, the women were impressed ;)
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

thats awesome mike :roll: .. ;p jk.. im headin up to new hampshire tomorow till sunday.. then after i come back two weeks after that.. the 28th i believe its down to south jersey.. wildwood w00t
EVERYBODY BEESWAT