MP3 Players

Come here what ever the prob is
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

MP3 Players

Post by DreamTheater »

anyone have one? if so which one.. or do you recommend any.. i have a Rio Carbon atm.. but i dropped it and broke the wheel thing.. so now im lookin at Toshiba Gigabeat f10/40.. either a 10 gig or 40 gig
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

Short answer,no i dont have 1. :shock: 8)
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

Sure, everyone has one.... but i like the iPod.
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I have a 5gig Phillips GoGear. I love it! Not restricted to the i-Tunes seervice :D I can use any service, which I currently use Rhapsody for $15/mo unlimited :D Imo it's the best looking mp3 to the IPOD and it's only $200 or less, gets digital radio, voice recorder, and pic file storage. Holds up to 3000 songs, and if you need more than that then you need a life lol. Only complaint is it can be slow loading sometimes, by slow I mean like 5-6 secs :P And I haven't figured out how to make playlists, if it's even possible. Look it up, it's a Phillips GoGear HD16 something
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i have an rca pos. it has 512meg memory. it has been threw alot and not i only use it as a thumbdrive. its case got snaped in halve its screen got broken 3 times. been ran threw washing matchien 3 times. was sumerged for 2days when my basment flooded. it still works great tho.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

mp3 player @ phone, i placed a 512mb memory card in it, i do have a mp3 player with 512mb aswel but i kinda lost it since i have it...
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

My rommmate has the cannon brand mp3 player, and I gotta say it blows the ipod out of the water. That thing is sooo much nicer and it cost a whole lot less. Not sure what his storage is but its gotta lot of disk space I am sure. I'd say the only reason to get an ipod is if you actually plan on using the millios of useless accessories they make to go with it. OK so the attachment to play your mp3's via your radio is pretty cool.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

the thing for the radio can be done with every mp3 player.. your talkin about the FM transmitters right? anyways x, thats all ive heard.. "this mp3 player is great,, all the features,etc.. but it loads slow" =P but 5-6 seconds is no big deal my carbon takes forever.. i think iPods suck.. they have horrible sound quality compared to others.. but they do have tons of space. but also cost a sh!tload
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Depends how clumsy u are tbh, if ure the kind of guy who drops things a lot, don't go for a mp3 player with a harddrive in it.

Con bought Stacey one in belgium last week, which fell from her bed and now the HD is fooked, so its in post back to shop :roll: so if ure clumsy like stacey i would suggest a cheap one :roll:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I'll sell ya my GoGear if you want bro. Without a pc I have no use for it lol...really I don't use it as much as I thought I would anyway. I got the wrap around head phones as well for jogging.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

aahh wish ya said sometin like 3 days ago.. just bought one on ebay.. :x
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol sorry, just realized the pc wouldn't be coming back yesterday :P so that means I gonna be canceling my subscription to Rhapsody as well, and with no pc to burn my discs to, no point in using the gogear :P Besides the only reason I bought it was for the gym, but really it gets in the way a lot of times :P

You buy a Gogear?
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I steal, limewire.com I personally don't have an mp3 player but my car CD player has a hard drive that I can upload mp3s to.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

I think everyone has a P2P download program such as Kazaa, limewire or bearshare( i think this one died tho :P) even i do and i hate P2P tbh :P

I use it rarely tho; i download the Dutch week top40 every week :roll: once i had around 18gb just music on my pc it was sick because i was only listening to like 10songs :roll:
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

naah i didnt get a gogear.. i got a toshiba gigabeat.. seems pretty good.. i also use limewire after kazza sucks and is terrible on the comp imo
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

x how much would you want for your gogear?
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

$100... Costs $200 :D Plus I have the better head phones I bought seperately for using at the gym. These are the rap around the back of the head and over the ear style....iPod white.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

ok sorry but .. i just got mine.. i wwas curious about yours for my brother.. but hes off buyin a different.. and doesnt no how much he wants to spend.. blah blah.. pain in the neck tbh :roll:.. thanks anways =P
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I actually don't have a 'stealing' program, lol I have an iPod mini that I got for free :) It serves the purpose of playing music, and I've never had to wait for anything, dunno what you guys mean, lol. Anywho, also it's got this sweet worm game on it! :) My friend got the newest iPod and it's sweet if you want to watch movies, pictures etc. But since I'm only using my player for music, I odn't need the rest.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

i dont really like ipods.. but if you get it for free then what the hay =P.. but movies and that stuff are cool.. but i dont really need them on my mp3 player tbh
EVERYBODY BEESWAT