help me plz

Come here what ever the prob is
kostyaf69

help me plz

Post by kostyaf69 »

help!!!!!1111
i download the new et pro patch
and now than i want to enter to -=(Midnight Spikage)=- the game write "incorrect ET.exe version"
what i need to do??
plz help me :cry:

ty bb
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

http://www.midnight-club.co.uk/downloads/260bin.zip

Download this file and you'll have no probs :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
terrible
Honorary Member

Post by terrible »

About this dowloads there is an issue that most of times escapes us :roll: , i guess the "maker" of this files uses a windows XP english version, so what happens when people chose to install the file, is that it automatically insert the path:

C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

Well some users (like me first time i did it :head: ) don´t notice that, and like me if they have a XP version in their "Mother Language", the path to ET folder won´t be that one. Cause instead of Program Files, ET will be installed originally in a folder called Programs in their own language... in portuguese the path is:

C:\Programas\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

So just check that out, change the install path before you proced, the files will end up in the right place and there will be no problem. :dance:
If it is terrible enough... just think how terrible it can gets ;)