Any probz wid ur Pc?

Come here what ever the prob is
CrazyIdiot

Any probz wid ur Pc?

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Got any probz wid ur Pc post here n we'll see if any of the members can help cheers :wink:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

gonna spam a url running on our forums for now cos i bet a few of u guys could use some of the products here

http://fun4forums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1169

not really one for pimping but tbh i use a lot of the products mentioned there and wouldn't be without most of them, especially av and fw :wink:

Get downloading guys

Must say its nice to see u guys trying to help out other members of the wolf community with a topic like this one

gj guys :wink:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

If u don't have ad aware and spybot search and destroy, get it! You'll be suprised what all u can find. Also turn up the privacy level on ur internet settings. Take advantage of any of symatec's free online virus scans. Don't forget to defrag and disk clean-up ur computer at least once a month. Check for root files of programs you have uninstalled, to do so launch windows explorer and look for that program's file. If it still exist delete it. Do this regularly and ur comp will run better then the day u bought it.

Write protection on unwanted software: If u have an unwanted program root file that u have tried to delete but it says "write protected" its easy to fix. First change the all the files with a .dll extension to .txt Now simple open notepad and delete all of the contents in the files and hit save. Now change the same file to a .zip and if it has any contents in it dlete those as well. Now you should be able to delete those files. :wink:
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Thanks for the link Mazz really appreciate it. gona get start downloading jeeez i havnt got half of them on that list.

It's alright Mazz, thats y i did this topic so everyone can share n help other ppl it's all good :wink:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Here's a site that u can download a few things need to serach but it's worth checkin out, i use it my self

http://www.download.com
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

ok windows xp sp2 has just came out if you have windows xp i would sugest you get it it is a big dl but you can also get them to send you it on cd for free whats beter than that a free cd with a free stamp to so cool but you seariously should dl all upgraids go here for free cd
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

i'm hanging off on getting sp2 yet as a few ppl have had probs with it, i gonna wait until all those probs ironed out b4 installing that one i think :wink:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

LOLZ i got Servaive Pack 2 the day it came out, dont know how long thats been but its done sum goood updates on it. Might aswell get it now :roll:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

nah m8 probs i mean is with older pcs :? and mine is positively antique :cry:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

mazza
come one sexy woman computer are cheep now might consider geting you a new one $400 from dell
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Mazz may be sexy but she aint in the mood 4 updating her comp? <----- how sad is that? :P
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

well when i finally got some cash together for me new pooter parts i decided to do something really mumsy and bought me kids new bikes and trainers :D kids come first :D
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Ohhh Mazz. Now thats understandable, yup kids come first then anyting else gotamrate u for that. :P
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

true true well if you have good reson and that is right you have kids suprized you had enough money for the one you on. oh well just think in like 10-20 your kids will be out on there own and helping to suport you
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I have an idea! Sell one of them and buy lots of computers!
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

haha coffey, or she could just buy a really nice computer, and have some leftover for other stuff!
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

nah prolly couldn't give em away, or maybe i would need to pay someone to take em :lol: gotta love em :wink:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

loooool :P
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Ok, so whenever I get onto wolf, I set my graphics settings lower in the system menue so wolf will run smoother. And I also enable PB. That is all well and good. However, when I exit out, and then go to play again, and open RTCW, all the settings are changed back to the original format! it's quite frustrating. Also, sometimes when I log onto wolf, the display is really jumpy, and looks sorta like HBO looks if you've not ordered it.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

O.k. my opinion is: Do your graffics changes after you join a particular server. It may be like your binds, where they actually stay in your Bani folder for that particular server. Just a guess anyway.

As far as the HBO thing, no idea :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I dunno bout the server thing, cuz I have to redo everything everytime I want to play Wolf
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

or just buy a better grafic card so it wont slow you down
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, that's all well and good, but I also like it brighter than the default settings on my comp
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Depends how u are brightening it, if u are doing it via cfg then most of the settings will require a vid restart b4 taking effect, what grfx card u got cos most of them u can tweak via an external program rather than from ure cfg
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I go to options, then to system, then make that little bar go up in brightness, lol. Sorry, I don't know the technical terms! But it also reset's the server stuff, like, it turns PB off everytime :(. Well, anywho, thanks for the help, and keep it comin for the computer illiterate peeps of the world! :)