Post by [!!!]xX »

k lumberpat try and do it a diff way and leave the wolf settings alone

1.right click on ure desktop
2.select properties
3.settings
4.should have and advanced tab
4.ure grfx card should be listed at top
5.should be able to tweak ure grfx from here rather than in game

Don't matter what card u have got u should be able to do this with most of them, without needing to mess with anything inside wolf

ps. no laffin at my crap card n monitor :P
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Thanks Mazza for the help. And I'm kinda hesitant about saying this, but I believe I found the problem. I was opening it in "safe mode" every time :oops: :oops: :oops: lol. So, yeah, I'm a loser. Thanks for all the help, anyway :).
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

LOL :lol:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

lolz mazz i got da same graphic card here too lolz
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

my internet been actin a little weird lately, i think i have a virus since our firewall subscription ran out of the free part when we got our new computer and we never renewed it even though my mom had planned on it lol
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

What anti Virus software u got? what ever u got do a computer scan n see if there is any viruses n do a spyware
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

if you think you have a virus go here http://housecall.trendmicro.com/houseca ... t_corp.asp
it finds bout every thing and it is free. if it finds nothing then dl spybot s&d and clean with that
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i already did spyware and ad-aware but there were barely any and its still kinda strange. like in et, when i got on, i could stay for a minute and then my cable light on my internet box thing would go out. i have cable internet and there is a small box thing with different lights. the cable on has to be on for it to be working, and the data liight blinks more, and faster when its gettin more data. recently the data light has been flashing faster and more than normal, duno whats wrong, hopefully itll be gone in a few days lol! and wow, look at that, my cable light on the thing went out so i guess ill just copy this into a notepad doc and post it later!

(i really typed this yesterday and forgot about it when my internet came on about 10 mins later lol) im in the process of scanning from that site bobo, 62 % done!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

well check with antivirus from ubove link if that dont work call your isp they will send some one out and they will usualy fix it even if it is not your internet axes but someting wid the pc
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

well, its workin a bit better and i didnt really do anything lol. i got rid of et then re-dled. that could be it
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

if u had lights flickering on ure cable modem it suggests that the signal wasn't coming thru strong enought from ure isp, periodically i get the same problem and its usually routine work being done on the cable network in my area (or so my isp tells me.) Usually it rights itself, or if ure an internet junkie like meself u fone and give em hell till its fixed :D
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i figured that prolly what it was, but it had been goin on for quite a while, but its slowed down now, not as many problems, still a little every now and then, but not too much
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

idk me and like 4 ppl from my school lost internet for like 2 weeks cause they were stupid and thought it was all probles at our end and we kept saying it wasent turns out one of there main hubs was down.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

yeah it seems isp likes to go through every setting imaginable with u b4 they actually admit that its something at their end :roll: But if u still got those lights flashin on ure moden it suggests either a connecton problem or a modem problem (what lights are flashing btw) Most modems will tell u next to them what the lights are for, and the only one flashing on mine atm is the "activity" light
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

mine has 1 light that is broken stupid ppl sent us a crapy modem. anyhoo. make shure the power light is on also. if it aint i laugh at your stupidity turn the thing on. lol
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

bobo ur a moron, if i can notice the cable light being off or the data light blinking a lot am i gonna miss the power light being off lol fool
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

oh yeah, does any1 else here have a hotmail email, if so, is urs bein weird like not lettin u check ur email but still tellin u how many emails u have in msn messenger?
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Naaa not having probs here y wots up u having probz?
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

no i am not but speaking of email read this its funny lycos email thing lol.
BoW-WoW

Post by BoW-WoW »

Ayup all mi frist post n dat n yeah Fatal i got that same prob u fixed it yet its makin me go crazy!

:turk:

reply A.S.A.P fatal

Merry X-MaS AlL
*The Weak Will Die*
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

it goes away after a while what mazza said was prolly right, the ppl at the server prolly workin on somethin so its laggin. it should get fixed soon.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

well, internet laggin a bit lately. sometimes it will just disconnect randomly, same story as before, data light just goin crazy. just lettin yall know so if i sign off randomly its not cause i hate u
toblerone

I don't have problems with my PC

Post by toblerone »

Because it's a mac... hehehehe
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
toblerone

Anti-Virus

Post by toblerone »

I use AVG Free edition, get it at http://free.grisoft.com , it is the best, and most reliable anti-virus software I've used under Windows, and it's free to boot
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I still support my Trend PC-cillin, also look intoa program called ghosting but be very careful with that sucker, it is very powerful and can delete a lot fo the wrong stuff if u don't know what ur doing. If you do know what your doing it catches stuff all other antivirus/spyware removers/ adware removers can't.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.