NoN1ck Teh mic nub ;D

Come here what ever the prob is
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

NoN1ck Teh mic nub ;D

Post by Wimpeh »

Well Non1ck got his new headset delivered the same as mine, and first we were like talkin all the time thru google talk, when he still had his old mic.. and he had 2 get really close 2 it else i couldnt hear nething.. and now he still has 2 do that even with his new one.. he already put his mic volume to the max..

(btw the nub didnt want 2 post himself, BUT HEY NOW U LOOK EXTRA SILLY DUMBASS!)
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

He may need to up the volume on his "line in". Right click the lil speaker in the lower tool bar and "Open Volume Control". I think I have all my settings up to max volume. This may be what he needs, and is the "simpler" thing.

He may need more tho: (and probably more important)

If so Click: Start>Control Panel>Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices>Adjust System Volume OR Sounds and Audio Devices>Voice>

Where it says "Voice Recording" click on the "Volume" button. Raise the slider for the "Microphone".

This could very well be his "real" problem.

May be an easier way to get to the mic properties, but this is the way I just did it.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

u should've read my whole story X i told him 2 do that already :)
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

der lol :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com