Best Mouse!

Come here what ever the prob is
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Best Mouse!

Post by SPiKed X »

O.k. this is similiar to what I got...a cheapo it seems

Mines got the carbon fiber, and it may be a lil bigger, I'm not sure. It's a Kensington 72234.

Anywho, I HATE IT! It doesn't seem to work as good on the mouse mat as my corded mini mouse did. But the biggest issue is it's size! I just can't move it around as good as I could the mini. But I know a mini is not the best to have, and it was corded...Logitech brand, cheapo version :P Btw, mini=micro in case you dint know.

So anyone got ideas for a good gaming mouse? I see the MX series from Logitech seems to be the most desired, but it looks similiar in size to what I have judging by the pics. Find me a good mouse on Ebay :P, they're a heck of a lot cheaper on there :D

And the mouse I have doesn't use the lil USB shown in the pic either...it has a corded base station. PS/2
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i just got myself a mx518 just a week ago.., i really like it..

but u can also try one of the razer mices.. http://www.razerzone.com if im right :roll:
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

IDK what the model of mine is but I have a microsoft brand wireless mouse and keyboard combo.

I used to use a gyration 3D mouse, that thing was cool until the battery died and you can't find another one for it. The cool thing about it was you could use it like a TV remote and when playing wolf it was more like your were actually holding a gun.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

The Logitech MX518 is a really good mouse: not too expensive and great quality
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Mikeangelo wrote:you could use it like a TV remote
throw it at ur dog?
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
terrible
Honorary Member

Post by terrible »

Hi guys been a while since i talked to you but when ever there is a tech question with hardware i like to jump in the discussion :P
Well x all the reviews i saw till now point in the way we should all stick with wire gadgets, like mouse and keyboard. BTW give a thought to cordless mouse and keyboards and why the hack do we need cordless ones? Does any one work or play 5 meters away from screen? So why fill our houses with more radio waves, spent more money on it and get lower performance just cause they are cordless?
Another point of the reviews were the power saving units installed on cordless gadgets prevents you to play well cause if you hit a key to long, like you do in almost games, the gadget auto disables the key for some secs to prevent batery losses, so your game experience is kind of bad i guess.
Well anyway angel as a logitech mx 510, wich as few config keys and its ergonomics are excelent, good construction too. Not cheap but good and 3 years warranty, made to last.

Cya around 8)
If it is terrible enough... just think how terrible it can gets ;)
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Thx m8. The reason I wanted a wireless mouse was cuz the cord would constantly keep our mouse pointed toward the left at a 45 degree angle. And that just got annoying durring the game. Everytime I'd take my hand off the mouse it would almost point to the left 45 degrees :(. Also the cord itself we'd hit with our legs or end up getting it caught in our feet...this even though I had it tied up with the other wires, but I had to leave it more slack.

The MX series seems to be what everyone likes the most. My only worry is it's the size of my current mouse that bugs me the most, and the MX looks very similiar in size. I'm going to have to goto a store and actually pick up a few different mice to see what I think I'll like the best per it's feel in my hand and manuverability.

I may end up going back with a corded mouse mostly due to the batteries in wireless ones dying right when you need to use the thing. :P

ThanX
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
merch@nt

Post by merch@nt »

If your gonna buy a new mouse get a good mousemat to,I got a icemat and my acc is crazy now :twisted:
Sgt.Slaughter

Post by Sgt.Slaughter »

My logitech cost $8 and i have a Guinness mouse mat which is more for aesthetics than accuracy.

Oh, and I own Merch at BF2, so it's not THAT important :o
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

mmm.... guinness
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

MX518 + fUnc 1030 = *drool*
Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

This is the best mouse ever.. :P
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

merch@nt

Post by merch@nt »

Hahaha nice :P
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

LOL...maybe it is
Laugh Warrior

[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

tbh the logitech mx series is pretty good, and if ure wanting the cordless version remember to charge it over nite as i always forget to do, then find myself cursing at my pooter when it dies in middle of a game :oops: My partner has the logitech G5 which is awesome and when i can justify spending that amount of money on a mouse that will b my next one (which probably means i will wait til they come down in price ) :P

I agree about the good mouse mat tho, however if u go to a good office suppliers, u can usually get a good quality desk mat, rather than a mouse mat which gives greater space for movement and if u watch what ure buying they are made of quality stuff, got mine for only 7€ :wink:
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

I agree re mx518 which i now have moves real well,went from a wireless mouse which i hated too heavy and unresponsive to a logitech click like merch b4 but i gave it up as i powned him too much :P didnt wont top dog loosing his head :P. the cords on the logitechs dont seem to tangle up like others and you dont get the cord pull imo. the only advantage i c to the 518 is the xtra buttons cuase the increased sensitivity is just a gimmic imo too sensitive unless u turn down the in game sensitivity.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

cant touch that. add a wire and u got my mouse.
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

I like 5 button mice, get some shortcut buttons for reload and stuff on the mouse... teh sweet
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

My mouse pad is my brothers course work folder. Works better than my Dell one.
Cheap dell.