Hi guys instagib league

IIIIIII0IIIIIII

Hi guys instagib league

Post by IIIIIII0IIIIIII »

hello lads. :)
as i think u kind of know theres a new league setting up http://www.bani-league.com . There will be a goldrush instagib section once enough clans sign up. I know u lads are good players and hope u will sign up *after all uv got nothing to loose* There are already 3 clans i know of that will be up for it not including clans that play fun server. i also figure <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> might want in and ex mabye fun might make an apearance ? I just think it would be a good start and probably entice a few more clans. So will u guys be up for it ?? ow and merry chrimbo/happy ny
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I'm game if everyone else is. Thanks for lettin us know.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

sounds cool wen is this legue thing?
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
spiked_yankee

Post by spiked_yankee »

sounds great im defenatly game
new great look same great taste
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

If I'm here for it, I will glad show my dominance!! lol, just kiddin, but seriously, it'd be fun
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
IIIIIII0IIIIIII

Post by IIIIIII0IIIIIII »

good stuff :)

if u could post here http://www.bani-league.com/modules.php? ... &p=863#863

dont need any info just a pre-roster for the league so they can determine how many clans will be in. Once there are 5+ clans a ladder will be created.

also if u know any other clans that are interested then could u ask them to do the same. ty
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

lool they have finilly made a instagib league :D even if (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>) do enter it they would just own :P
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

haha nice 1 razor :P
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Before we do sign up for such a league, let me say this:

1. Does everyone understand that this league will most likely be on normal gravity servers, not low grav like we play? In other words, like OC32 Insta server.

2. The clans that have signed up so far, Mr. and <font color=red><b>X</font></b>-, all play on OC32. I know of you have some questions as to Mr. Circa's game play, so remember, his clan is part of it.

3. We are lookin into the Clanbase ET ladder as well, so we might would be "match heavy" :P

4. Other than the 2 clans signed up so far, I don't know of any others that play Insta. I don't think <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> will go for it, and we know <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> won't.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I'm all for it. I like show those OC clans what's up
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
OxyGen
Breath In.. Breath Out
Breath In.. Breath Out

Post by OxyGen »

sure i like it 2
there is no goldrush league or tournament, i guess this is the only thing that comes near
dont know does other clans, but i guess with the lots off skillz <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> got, we wont be the noobs =)
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

maybe some of the goldy funners will, just as long as i don't need to take anything to do with organising them then i'm ok with that :P but ya gotta remember most of us got families so are unwilling to commit to sommet like this on a regular basis, ie if sommet happens irl then ya gotta let yer clan m8s down :roll: and as a few of us have family life to contend with things like this are a no no :P
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

wow mazza you have a life i am so suprized. lol.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Oi leave mazz alone :wink:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

id play, but i prolly couldnt promise to be there every time, between school and other stuff might not make it but i could get there most of the time probably