Best Bartenders!

Kat

Best Bartenders!

Post by Kat »

i just couldnt resist makin some nominations for ur best bartenders (and kid sitters too :P)

i had to run to the store tonight, saw Mick on the server, so I joined, told em I was gonna let Mason play while I was gone, and he of course didnt mind.

when i get back, fatal and X were on wif em too (i think crazy jus left), and my kid was havin the greatest time. Lead told me later about how good u all were with em, and i jus had to come say thanks, not only for that, but for bein such an awesome bunch ALL the time.

You guys have came a long way, and are doing such a great job. But MOST important, you know the most important part of the game, and thats havin fun :) Coffey and X, great work from u both (and for those of u who dont know, these are 2 awesome guys)

So back to the point of my post: if your doin any promotions etc anytime, plz know that imo, and id say most all of [<font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>] would agree, that Crazy, Fatal, KS and Mick (yus we still luf em :P) are some wonderful guys. We love seein them around, and enjoy their company playing. Thanks for the many many hours of fun and laffs ive had with each of u. Hope for many more to come. give these boyz raises!

(plz forgive the womanly mushy stuff, its the rum :P)
Last edited by Kat on Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

score one for fatal!

P.S. also, thanks lori :D
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Whoooo Bartenders huh i gotta say is Spike is the best but then again he can be strict hehe. Na all the Battenders are awsome here like Spike,X,Pat,Bobo and Me. We all know what to do and when. Our main ambition is to have fun with everyone. Be equal to everyone.

Well anyway thx for the compliment. Yea we'll be there to entertain u all. Not just u lot but everyone. We all want fun. Thats why we play together so we can have a laff n all that which is great.

Happy Fragging :wink:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahah that was cute kat... thanks.. even tho i wasnt there
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

ThanX Kat for the kind words. we really appreciate it. We all enjoy all of you as well. Not one <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> has ever been rude to anyone that I have seen. We all trully love to play the game, and enjoy the friendships we have made.

We look forward to the times to come along with our brothers and sisters in the other clans we play against, and with.

ThanX, much love :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Thanx Kat...uh...you jerks you stole what i was gonna say! Why i oughta...oops, forgot . Yeah uh, nice guy.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.