NCAA Final Four

Choose a sport. Choose a Team. If your team wins you get points.

Who's gonna win the NCAA Basketball Championship?

squee
No votes
bobo
100%

Total votes: 2

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

NCAA Final Four

Post by SPiKed X »

O.k. folks, it's March madness, well, soon be Apirl madness lol. Anyway, the Final Four is happening this Saturday at 6pm! Here's the games:

Lousville vs. Illinois

North Carolina vs. Mishigan State

So who ya goin with to nake it to the Championship game to win it all?

Well, don't just sit there, VOTE!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

gotta go for michigan state, theyre the big underdog
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

ehh, i dont ne of them, lol..
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

MICHIGAN STATE!!!!!!! :P have to go for them i mean comon.. i do live there.. :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

We're goin for our 4TH Championship! :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol michigan has to win....they the underdog and they have to win cause they arent considered the best
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

... <b>oh my gosh</b> X :///
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! VICTORY FOR MSU!!! yes thats football i dont care

Happy now pat... i did it just for you.. feel loved!
Last edited by Squee on Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I didn't know, because Michigan and Michigan State are two totally separate schools. I just assumed that you were talking about Michigan state since they are the one in the tournament still. I was making a joke on Michigan because they are Ohio State's rival. Silly Squirrel
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol UM and MSU's football sucks :P OSU Very good in most seasons. Of course I'm an FSU fan myself, and a lil bit Miami and UNC fans as well. (cept when they're playin FSU of course)

Visit my MySpace page>>

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Hah!!!! UNC whips MSU by 87-71!!

Championship bound!! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Visit my MySpace page>>

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

ok x i know state suck you dont have to rub it in.. :( man i can play better ball than that.. that was pitiful... :/ im dissapointed in them.. they could of beat the tar heels.. but they got "to big a head" for the lack of a better word... or it hink you caould say they had it in there had that they could beat them and they didnt play their best.. oh well.. Michigan STATE sucks

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

now i vote for Illinois ... srry... i have to its only cuz x ... and he keeps showing that stupid picture and its getting annoying.. :P

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

what no one thinks i will win?
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

nope..
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Haha! MSU never, and I repeat, NEVER had a chance :P We played sooo bad in the first half it was sad. In the second, we shut'm down baby!!

Hah! Big 10. Big losers muwahahaha :D

They have never, and I repeat again, NEVER beaten the ACC straight up. They do the Big 10 vs. ACC challenge every year now, for the last 6 years. We are 27-12! We've one the challenge EVERY year it's been played. Only lost 2 games this year in it. Illinois beat Wake, and I'm not sure who the other winner was.

Hah! Big 10, hehehee.

SuCkAsSsSsSs! :twisted:

Visit my MySpace page>>

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

right.. well im good 2 ty :P
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

How many ACC teams made the tournament?

Big Ten had 5, but since ACC is the toughest they prolly had more.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Oh, and X, would you expect me to talk this much trash if someone in the ACC played Ohio State in football? Except it wouldnt' be UNC, it'd be another ACC team that you didn't particularly care about. And then I'd say your whole conference sucked assSs. When you're truly the best, you don't have to insult other conferences to prove it :P . Me thinks MSU gave X a scare, so he needs to insult my whole conference. To be quite honest there was one reason I wanted Illinois to win, because my roomate had his money on them, but now I want them to win so you can eat your words. :P
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Rofl Pat.

Hahaha sorry, lol.

First off yes. The Big 10 had 2 teams in the Final Four. ACC had 7 in the tourney as a whole. North Carolina had 6 teams from the state itself.

UNC, NCSU, WAKE, Maryland, BC, Georgia Tech! ACC Rocks!!

Winthrop, Charlotte, UNC, Wake, Duke, NC State. NC RockS!!

ACC had 7 teams in the tourney. Yes we ARE the toughest conference. Look at our RPI's.

And no MSU you didn't give me a scare. As bad as we played, they never lead by more than 10 points at our worst. Also, every tourney game cept one, we have trailed at the halftime period. And we've won evey one of'm.

I'm glad you're pullin for Illi against me. I'll tell ya straight up, I'm nervous lol. These are the 2 best teams in NCAA B-ball. They're 37-1! The only people we both played was Wake Forest. We lost, and Illi didn't. But how many teams shoot 32-32 from the freethrow line everynight? That's how they won, at their court, against us. Then lol, we goto Duke and they hit all but 1 freethrow against us and win by 1!! That blew lol.

Lol oh yeah, man I knew someone might think I said SuCk AsSs. It was sposed to be SuCkAs, with a few more SsS's for emphasis. LoL you I don't curse :D

Now on NCAA Football. I am BIG FSU, and MIAMI fan. So yeah, bring on OSU! :P I do pull for UNC most of the time, but they've only had 1 good year since I been watchin college football. They went 10-1 for a season. FSU and Miami have both won multiple championships between them. They are the UNC and DUKE's of college football. But, ACC football is not as good as ACC b-ball :D

Just like they say, "Every contender for the College Football chapionship should come through Florida first", I say, "Every contender for the College B-Ball championship should have to come through North Carolina first."

Of 10 teams in the ACC, we had 7 in the tournement this year. Last year we had 7 of 9 teams in. Most years we atleast have 6 in the NCAA tourney. Now who's the best conference top to bottom? Dang straight! :D

Love ya Pat :D

Visit my MySpace page>>

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, x, ya gave ma scare, cuz the way I read with the suckasss kinda threw me off balance. Also, If your referring to the Hurricanes with football, I seem to remember a fiesta bowl a couple of years back :)

Anywho, what sucks for me about the game tonight is that it's so late, and I have to be up early tomorrow. :(
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Yes I know that Fiesta Bowl :(

Yeh I know, it come's on at 9:20!! It will be 11:00-11:30 before it's over :(. I gotta work tomorrow :(

Visit my MySpace page>>

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

if i could vote again bobo i would vote for you.. :D

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

UNC TARHEELS
2005 CHAMPIONS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit my MySpace page>>