NFL 2005-06

Choose a sport. Choose a Team. If your team wins you get points.
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

NFL 2005-06

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Wooohoooo, its that time again ladies and gentlemen! Time to sign up for the 2005-06 Spiked Fantasy Football League. Here is how you play.

Rules
1. You must pick a team you think will win the Super Bowl before you can do anything else.

2. Each week the schedule will be posted of who is playing who. From that list you must pick the biggest miss-match game. (For example lets say the Miami Dolphins are 0-5 and the Carolina Panthers are 5-0 you would want to pick the Carolina Panthers.)
Tip: If both teams have the same or very close record its usually a good idea to look for a different game to pick that week.

3. If you fail to post a weekly pick then your Super Bowl pick will be used as your weekly pick.

4. All weekly picks must be made prior to the game starting.

Scoring
On your weekly pick if you are correct you get the number of points your team scored + the difference of the two scores.

For example lets say you picked the Atlanta Falcons over the Cowboys and the Falcons won 27 to 18 you would score 36 points.
27 + (27 - 18 = 9) = 36

An additional 50 points is given if your Super Bowl pick you made earlier is correct.

==S=P=i=K=e=d==F=a=n=t=a=s=y==N=F=L==F=o=o=t=b=a=l=l==L=e=a=g=u=e==

Divisional Playoffs

Sunday, Jan. 14

Seattle 20, Washington 10
Denver 27, New England 13

Sunday, Jan. 15

Pittsburgh 21, Indianapolis 18
Carolina 29, Chicago 21

Conference Championships
Sunday, Jan. 22

AFC -- Pittsburgh at Denver
NFC -- Carolina at Seattle

SoUpEr BoWl SuNdAy!!
Sunday, Feb. 5

AFC Champion vs. NFC Champion

Pittsburgh 34 at Denver 17
Carolina at Seattle

This Weeks Picks
Bobo:
Sho:
F@tal:
Jordon:
LumberPat:
Mikeangelo:
Milan:
NoN1ck:
Razor:
Scooter:
Slayer:
SPiKed X:
Squee:
Stinger:
Viper:
<font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>:
Yankee:
Z!ppy:

Super Bowl Predictions
Bobo: <font color=ff6600><b>Mia<font color=16B9A8><b>Dolphins</font></b>
Sho: <font color=cyan><b>Car<font color=black><b>Panthers</color></color></b></b></b></b>
F@tal: <font color=blue><b>Dal<font color=aaaaaa><b>Cowboys</font></b></b></b></b>
Jordon: <font color=cyan><b>Car<font color=black><b>Panthers</color></color></b></b></b></b>
LumberPat: <font color=ff6600><b>Clev<font color=9C6746><b>Browns</font></b></b></b></b>
Mikeangelo: <font color=cyan><b>Car<font color=black><b>Panthers</color></color></b></b></b></b>
Milan: <font color=cyan><b>Car<font color=black><b>Panthers</color></color></b></b></b></b>
NoN1ck: <font color=white><b>Phil<font color=green><b>Eagles</font></b></b></b></b>
Razor: <font color=black><b>Pitt<font color=yellow><b>Steelers</font></b></b></b></b>
Scooter: <font color=white><b>Phil<font color=green><b>Eagles</font></b></b></b></b>
Slayer: <font color=black><b>Bal<font color=purple><b>Ravens</font></b></b></b></b>
SPiKed X: <font color=cyan><b>Car<font color=black><b>Panthers</color></color></b></b></b></b>
Squee: <font color=red><b>NE<font color=blue><b>Patriots</font></b></b></b></b>
StingeR: <font color=red><b>Atl<font color=black><b>Falcons</font></b></b></b></b>
Viper: <font color=red><b>NE<font color=blue><b>Patriots</font></b></b></b></b>
<font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>: <font color=ff6600><b>Clev<font color=9C6746><b>Browns</font></b></b></b></b>
Yankee: <font color=black><b>Pitt<font color=yellow><b>Steelers</font></b></b></b></b>
Z!ppy: <b><font color=white>Ind<font color=blue><b>Colts</font></b></b></b></b>

Regular Season Final Standings
Score Board

(1) SPiKed X Score: 679 Win: 15 Lose: 3

(2) Zippy Score: 645 Win: 16 Lose: 1

(3) Yankee Score: 625 Win: 13 Lose: 5

(4) Mikeangelo Score: 575 Win: 12 Lose: 6

(5) Milan Score: 563 Win: 12 Lose: 6

(6) Jordon Score: 546 Win: 12 Lose: 6

(7) Razor Score: 516 Win: 11 Lose: 6

(8 ) Sho Score: 476 Win: 11 Lose: 6

(9T) Squee Score: 382 Win: 11 Lose: 6
(9T) Viper Score: 382 Win: 11 Lose: 6

(10) Slayer Score: 363 Win: 8 Lose: 9

(11) Bobo Score: 358 Win: 10 Lose: 7

(12) F@tal Score: 316 Win: 9 Lose: 8

(13) Scooter Score: 315 Win: 8 Lose: 9

(14) Stinger Score: 267 Win: 7 Lose: 10

(15) NoN1ck Score: 237 Win: 7 Lose: 9

(16) <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> Score: 177 Win: 6 Lose: 10

(17) LumberPat Score: 163 Win: 5 Lose: 11

Post Season Standings
Score Board

(1) SPiKed X Score: 759 Win: 17 Lose: 3

(2) Mikeangelo Score: 655 Win: 14 Lose: 6

(3) Zippy Score: 645 Win: 16 Lose: 2

(4) Milan Score: 643 Win: 12 Lose: 6

(5) Yankee Score: 632 Win: 14 Lose: 5

(6) Jordon Score: 626 Win: 12 Lose: 6

(7) Razor Score: 571 Win: 14 Lose: 6

(8 ) Sho Score: 556 Win: 13 Lose: 6

(9T) Squee Score: 435 Win: 12 Lose: 7
(9T) Viper Score: 435 Win: 12 Lose: 7

(10) Slayer Score: 393 Win: 9 Lose: 9

(11) Bobo Score: 358 Win: 10 Lose: 7

(12) F@tal Score: 316 Win: 9 Lose: 8

(13) Scooter Score: 315 Win: 8 Lose: 9

(14) Stinger Score: 267 Win: 7 Lose: 10

(15) NoN1ck Score: 237 Win: 7 Lose: 9

(16) <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> Score: 177 Win: 6 Lose: 10

(17) LumberPat Score: 163 Win: 5 Lose: 11

ALL POSTS IN THIS FORUM MAY BE DELETED IN ORDER TO PREVENT CLUTTER AND GIVE EASE OF USE TO YOU THE LEAGUE PARTICIPANT
Last edited by SpikedCoffey on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:23 pm, edited 111 times in total.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Well, Panthers didn't arrive in Seattle ready to play apparently. I mean honestly, Seattle did nothing Carolina hasn't seen. Their play against Smith was nothing new. Problem is all Panthers in this one...they just didn't play worth crap. Jake's alter ego showed up finally, again, and made you think he might have been paid off he played so bad. 2 of his int were just stupid, like he wasn't even putting enough on the one ball then way too much on another.

Oh well, good run for the Cats. I knew Seattle would be tough, but I wish the Cats would have actually showed up.

Go Pitt now! (lol prob won't even watch the SB unless I have the youth group over).

Still my best year in our Fantasy NFL Game :D I win as long as Yankee doesn't earn the SB win plus another 77 points :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

man the offensive coach should be fired just for that game. Heres how the fiorst 2 series went for carolina.

1st Possesion
1st Down: Run the ball up the middle with Nick Goings- no yards gained
2nd Down: Run the ball up the middle with Nick Goings- 2 yards gained
3rd Down: Run the ball up the middle with Nick Goings- 1 yard lost

ok by the time of the 2nd down, you would swear they would have enough sense not to try it a third time, but nooooo. I mean they didn't even fake a hand off, run a diff route, move a blocker, nothing, it was the eact same play 3 times in a row. But the stupidity does not end there.

2nd Possesion
1st Down: Run the ball up the middle with Nick Goings- 2 yards gained
2nd Down: Run the ball up the middle with Nick Goings- 1 yard gained
3rd down: Holy Crap they tried something different!!! Backwards lateral pass to Colbert-loss of 3 yards

I wouldn't say they played it safe, I'd just say they didn't play at all. Damn I wish the Bearsa would have won so at least I would have got to watch a good game today.

Hats off to Steve Smith though, quite possible one of the best players to play the game. After about 4 bad series of offense by Carolina, Smith was pissed. He went over to the coaches, yelled at them and told them to give him the ball. So they did, but not in his normal wide reciever position. As a punt returner, Smith caught the ball and on his first time handling the ball that night returned the ball over 60 yards for a touch down. The man clearly earned the title of offensive player of the year. But it is like X said, Seattle did not play that good, Carolina just played that bad.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

with those 4 teams to pick from i woulda liked to see carolina and denver go to the superbowl. mostly out of just wanting to see the steelers lose. i dont have a problem with the seahawks though. as long as they beat the steelers.
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

YEAH! They won again........................!........................... :) YEAH!!! and i know it doesnt count but they gonna win SB aswell.... :)

im gonna sit over here in Denmark and watch it live whit BEER! and alot of FOOD....

i know they gonna win..

So please addd the score to me again as they won over panthers.. :P :)
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Scores were updated immediately after the game Slay.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I win!!! Wait...we're not playing golf rules!?! CRAP!
Where, O death, is now thy sting?