a couple more

toe

a couple more

Post by toe »

PATIENT: "Doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."

DOCTOR: "I've got some cream for that."

A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."

The other man then replies: "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300o C. The Russians used a pencil.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahahahaaaa i like the nasa one..lol
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

lol they are all good. the nasa one isen't true. the space pen cost 12 million not billion to develop and nasa didn't pay for them they got them for free so that the guy that designed them could sell them as the same pens nasa uses. their pens do cost $100 a piece tho but that is because they have to be made special so astronauts can write with them in there space suits.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly