kicked :(

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
MacAttack

kicked :(

Post by MacAttack »

:shock:
Yesterday (sun, oct 22) I got kicked by Lumperpat(?) for throwing an airstrike into axis 2nd spawn at oasis! I know the spawnkilling discussion is endless and everybody sees it in their own way! But being kicked for 1 airstrike that killed only Lumperpat because he made spawn his fighting ground :?: I knew spawntime wasn't due for an other 10 secs and was only trying to kill those who made spawn their fighting ground, removing spotted mines, getting rid of wounded enemies waiting for a med etc etc But not to spawnkill cuz then I would have waited 8 sec so it would strike right after spawn!
Most of you, I guess know me and know I always play by the rules, ofcourse like everybody else I get carried away somethings and do things not completely according the rules! :wink:
Anyways, the people who were actually spawn camping/killing only got warnings (not even !warn's)and I got kicked right away!
Really not a big deal alltogether, it's only a 5 min ban, had to go for dinner anyway but it just seems a little hars to get kicked for 1 little incident!
With that of my chest, I'll c you boys and girls probably tonight for some fun!

Cheers

Mac
When the power of love conquers the love of power the world will know PEACE!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

srry mac it was a bad night noone has been following the rules lately.. im not speaking for pat.. cuz i dont now what his intentions or thoughts were.. im just telling you how im perseeved everything.. yes i was there.. and i was warning people.. didnt see your airstrike.. so i cant even say anything.. but you know the rules.. no airstrikes in spawn.. but thanks for taking it so nicely and not come on here yelling.. youve got pints in my book :wink:
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
MoW

Post by MoW »

but in all fairness squee he it wasnt at spawn n if ppl make it they 'battleground' then i see no harm in clearin the way so to speak....not intendin to get nebodies backs up bout this
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

yeah but some of us are not all clear on what the rules are as spawn killing goes.. some people decide to let things slide some dont.. so i think he was just acting out on what he thought was right.. but i can see when they make it a battleground.. but this is my oppinion again.. im not speaking on pats behalf.. cuz like i said im not him..
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I guess I'll respond b/c it is directed towards me :)

I wasn't making it 'my battleground', you were wrong on that assumption my friend. What ACTUALLY happened was that I was pming (prolly squee) about all the spawnrapage from allies that map. I stepped out after I was done, saw the airstrike and reacted out of being killed in spawn 4 spawns in a row. IMO, unless there are heavy weapons in there, or massive camping, I see no need for airstrikes, mortar, etc. in spawn area. I was the only one there, and tbh, the airstrike was thrown before one could see me. You were not the only one kicked, however, and I wasn't the only one kicking. I do appreciate you not coming in calling names, and I am glad you are coming back to our server.

Also, most people know me, and first of all, I don't camp, especially in the spawn, it's just not in my Attention Deficit nature ;). Another thing is that I don't like to kick, I don't see the need for that rot. However, that night, I was really getting annoyed because I was trying to just tell people not to do it via announcing and pms.

As for the warnings of others but not you. I guess that's why I don't like to do !warn. When I warn for spawnkilling, I don't just mean it for that one person, I am warning everyone to not do it. Indeed, squee, I was doing what I thought was the right thing to do. TBH I guess I was a little more irritated w/ you BECAUSE you are a regular / play by the rules, so I was just feeling like people were taking advantage of my good nature of not kicking. Whatever the case may be, I sense no hard feelings from you, and there are none from me, so see you on the server.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
MacAttack

Post by MacAttack »

lumberpat wrote:.... so I was just feeling like people were taking advantage of my good nature of not kicking. Whatever the case may be, I sense no hard feelings from you, and there are none from me, so see you on the server.
That was never the intention! Sry 'bout that! And for the rest; ofcourse no bad feelings, like I already said! And ofcourse I won't come here calling names and be a big <b>@$$</b> about it! I might just wait a month and send u a pm and give u lots of <b>Shazbot</b> like hashly plant did with Fingers :P
You guys ( and girls! ) are doing a great job keeping this server lame free! Which most be a hell of job imo!
So I'll c u all later on!!!!!
When the power of love conquers the love of power the world will know PEACE!
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Nice job Mac :D

My opinion is NO arty, mortar, nades, etc. are to be used on spawn...for any reason :P If heavy weapons are being shot from spawn, then it's easier for us admins to get rid of that one person than allow the whole team to be mutilated for one idiot not following rules.

Anywho, glad all is good.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com