Great Moments in Wolf Stupidity

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

haha bobo. owned crazy, OWNED
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

haha
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

BURN!!! Ok, so I was on wolfy, FUN server and we were down by around 2000 points, and I got around 14 gold, and the other guy had 10 as it turned out, so we're going to the tower, and I'm saying things like any intelligent person would like, "combine", or "Hey wait for me, I'll give you my gold" Well, of course he cashed it. I called him a moron, and he said that I was a moron for expecting him to wait for him because he could have been shot, blah blah blah, at any rate, we lost and it was his fault, so he is now on my list of people I want to play on the other team of so I can own them, if I ever remember his name, lol! :)
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Yeah idiots like thta always upset me when they don't naturally know to combine so i would tpye in caps for them to combine but i suck at typing, or i type slwoly and get it right, so he cashed by the time i typed it..so i tried to make a bind but i dont know how ot use the console and type in team chat...like /bind x teamsay combine or sumtin? how do you make a bind be in team chat?
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

^^ Umm dont knw
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i think its say_team but just do say it aint like ppl know were you r
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

^^ True
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

oh i have a real good 1 i pulled the other day on fun server. I am on axis and after checking the score a couple of times i see who is not scoring any points but seems to be talking a lot. I knew this guy was obviously the cow. So heres what i did.

Spike: /msg coyotestein "dude i got gold for ya, where are ya cowing? PM me back"

Coyotestein: /msg (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>)Spi... "I'm in the south spawn and i got about 30 gold how much u got?"

Spike: /msg coyotestein "none but i do have this really neat bullet for u"

immediately after i said that i walked in and shot him, it was a truely classic great moment in wolf stupidity. Make sure u try that sometime.

oh and coyote...Heres Your Sign!
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

<b>oh my gosh</b> u seriously did that? jeez that was funny! need 2 try it out!
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Alright, I am tired of hearing it! "WOW you lag!" Nah Duh Sherlock! Thanks for pointing that out I would have never caught on otherwise :^:^ The point i'm making is, ppl make it out to be that I have an unfair advantage because i lag. Where the heck is the logic in that? The point is its harder for me to hit you then vise versa. So if you see me pinging in the 600+ range and I kill you, maybe you should use a panzer because thats the only way ur gonna hit people! :P Aight, thats all the rage i got for now.
spiked_yankee

Post by spiked_yankee »

ya trust both of us when we say that when we lag its twice as hard to hit u then it is for you to hit us
new great look same great taste
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

bloody damn right its like chasing some sheeps!
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

So if you see me pinging in the 600+ range and I kill you, maybe you should use a panzer because thats the only way ur gonna hit people!
Ok I take offense to this :P. I have become a dang good shot on wolf specially on FuN. I can keep up with, or beat, half of our team on there now. Where as I use to be the worst person we had :P. My kills are normally now in the upper 30's to as high as 56 now against real competition :P. (Trust me, I'm not tryin to be cocky, just stating I am a dang much better player than I used to be so it's not my shooting you that's off :p)

Now I'm not sayin you have an advantage or not, I'm sayin is bloody hard as freak to hit you 2 guys. I see most of my shots going right through you so much, I can even see the sparks on the wall through you, lol. We don't face many peeps with lag like that, and you always have to play like that, so you have become more accustomed to how you have to aim and shoot. Just like dealing with our ping rates on FuN compared to our server, when we have had to deal with it everyday, it wasn't long before we learned how to shoot.

Basically, you've learned to deal with it, and now we have to learn to shoot you. Which for me, it's just a guess everytime, or I try to get in position where I am able to shoot straight at you and your not movin side to side anymore, but back and forth.

What I don't like is the cocky Ownage everytime you kill me once :P, either it being 2-1(me), like the other night on ET, or anytime on FuN. Now I can understand if you just owned 10 people then kill me, but not just once then you get shot from someone else lol, like normal :P.

Anyway, gots to go, l8rs!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

You want sympathy, rent Bambi. But really we have not adjusted to the lag because it never stays the same. In ten seconds time our ping can go from 250 to 999 and back down to 130. I know cling may spray and pray but I still try to keep my cool, that is i play by ear a lot. I have to listen for ppl coming and use a rush play. But you forget, I always say ownage when I beat you X just because its you :p

But when my ping is working normal I still consider myself a threat, right Bazz?

15-12 :lol:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Ok, so today there was about 35 gold in the box room and I was on allies. I tried to get Dr.Tuxedo to go back to the tower b/c there were axis all throughout north halls. Anyway, needless to say, he didn't follow me and got killed in the mid and they got over 7000 points, if tking was on, I would have shot him for about the last 5 minutes. Idiots, they all should be cleaned and shot.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

hahahaha pat.
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Some people just dont get it.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Ok, So we were doin trick jump today. It was me bell and Lil Weasel on one side, and <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> Spirit, T8, and two others on the other side. So we were cruisin really good, and I got the docs, and got to the hole, so then weasel decides to kill bell, and try and kill me, when he doesn't he switches sides, and went back and forth and so on. Well, to tell the truth I was pissed. I mean, first of all it was a 5 on 3/2 depending on what team weasel was on, and secondly he was trying to kill me!! What the heck is wrong with him. Anyway, suffice to say, the other team killed me after a time that shouldn't have been nearly as long, considering the situation, they got the documents, and took another long time scoring, and won. No surprise, eh? lol Thank you Weasel for being a pain in my arse! The one comical thing was that the other team was celebrating as if they had done something special, lol, good job guys! You beat someone that had 3 less players than you!! :-P (We still cool guys! :lol:) BTW, though, when F@tal was still with us, we beat them twice, but then after the second time F@tal lagged out and had to leave :(.
Last edited by lumberpat on Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

I can honestly say that noone and nothing gets on my nerves as much as lil weasel does. If weasel had just boosted me over the little ledge we would have won. But the little prick sat there and spammed in the console. " I wanna know where the transmitter is" " I wanna know where the transmitter is" So then he finally says hell shove me and he shoves me down and kills me, then he switches teams.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

LMFAO haha that weasal is a pain in the @ss him.. Yea he loves to spam him he needs sorting out...
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

where is the transmitter though
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

after u jumped over the gate.. and ur like whoosing down.. u have 2 jump over that big hole.. if u go down there.. there it is! :)
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

yes, I was waiting down there, GRRR
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

you guys are hilarious...:P
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I don't know what it is about noob clans, but they LOVE talkin smack. Two SAK characters were on FUN last night, talking smack to me. I was Spec and C-thru. Anywho, the next game I ended up with 49 kills (I know now 50 :(). This was more than the two of them combined, of course one of them left with 2 min. left after telling me I was a cheap player, after they spawncamped for the first 3 minutes. He had 9 kills, and the other guy who stayed ended up with 19. I suppose he could have gotten 21 kills in 2 min, but I doubt it. Anywho, SAK made fools out of themselves. Oh, and also yesterday, some SPKs were there, I know spirit, but I forget who else, and Some HFH guy was calling me a wanker for some reason, and I still have no idea.