Religious Discussion?

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Eh : /... I don't always think like that lol. Ok well Ill get back to it in a sec
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

ok well I have one answer that I have time for... You know how many chemicals are in coffee? Here let me tell ya... somewhere around a thousand. You know how many of those chemicals we have studied? Here let me tell ya... 39. You know many of those 39 are known to cause cancer and liver failure? Here let me tell ya... 23. lol In my other post though I said my guess would be that people become addicted to it in a sense. They need their coffee or tea whatever to get their day started. Lol like you said, you need to tea. I don't know if you just like it alot or you developed a need for it but that was my first guess. Then I asked some people at church and came up with the first thing I posted.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Hey, here's something I just found out. The First Caffeine free Mt. Dew (I think that was the pop, though I'm not 100% sure which one) was made in Utah, where there's a large mormon population. I dunno, I just thought that was a fun fact. :)
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I like good ole Southern Sweet Tea :D. Grew up drinking it, and love it. Don't need it, as I only get it at the In-Laws on Sundays, cuz I mostly drink water or caffiene free/diet drinks. I do like Cappucino, specially French Vanilla. Love it lol, don't need it, don't drink it during the summer. I drink Yoo Hoo's in the mornings now, just to have a "sweet" drink to cure the morning thirst lol.

Some reports on caffiene show it is actually beneficial to your health in many ways, (Men's Health Magazine).

I work at a city water treatment plant, and some of the "by products" of Chlorine use for disinfection have been thought/shown to be cancer precursers.

Things in water that may be harmful to your health:

Lead
copper
fertilizer (think about that when fertilizing your lawn, we have to test the water for certain chemicals fertilizer puts in water)
Blue Green Algea
Trihalomethanes (Cl2 byproduct)
Haloacitic Acids (CL2 byproduct)
Cryptosporidiam
Giardia

There are many more things, I just can't think of right now. Of course we try to rid the water of these things but, there is the possibility of you getting some of this stuff in your system from drinking water, AND bottled or well water. (Bottled water comes from city drinking water anyway :D. Dasani, the plant in NC, uses Charlotte City drinking water, and the Coke plant is right across the street from one of the plants :D).

So really if you wanna "pick and chose" what drinks you drink, there's a whole bunch of things ya gotta look at lol. Every drink uses water :D.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

and when is this gonna stop, bcuz im tired hitting these red thingies for this nonsence OR HOWEVER U SPELL THAT!! :real mad:
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i gave up 3 pages ago.. :P
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

apparently not if you came here to read <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>'s post, or you just stop by and read the little posts?