Great Moments in ET stupidity

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Great Moments in ET stupidity

Post by lumberpat »

Well, just thought that since there are a bunch of people doin stupid stuff on RTCW, there ought to be at least that amount on ET. I'll get the ball rolling, and X and I were discussing this tonight.

As a Covert Ops, you steal an enemy's clothing. You say "I'm a Covert Ops" about 8 times, but when you get the clothing on, your team mate (who has been standing next to you the whole time) shoots you dead, even before you get up...grr
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

yerrrrrrrrrrrr and don't u wanna screaaaaaaaaaaam some obsceneties at em? :roll: :twisted:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol I hate when that happens, especially because you get this BIG RED NO!! around you.(circle with a ling through it :P ) :plzno: And on the beach, I dont care if Pat thinks its sk its not I dont kill near the spawn, I hate spawn kills, but you finally get an allied costume on that beach one and then you get tked...
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

well.. i have it sometimes that i shoot a discuised CO, but that only when i use panzer which only happens 1 on the 100 times.. but most of the times it happens when all enemies are alround u and a disguised covert walks past u without doin nothing so u think he is an enemy!

confusing huh? :?
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Ok, here's another one. On the Oasis thing there are two water pumps. The second one has a tunnel that leads to axis side. Anyway, I was on axis, and went through the tunnel up and planted dyno at the pump on two consecutave (sp?) occastions. (they repaired it) So, I go back, and find out that there are 4 allies just sitting up there guarding it. Well I kept them entertained for the remainder of the game, and they lost. This is what I find stupid. There were 4 guys there that were being basically useless because none were trying to advance, and all I had to do was keep throwin grenades up there, killin someone every once in a while, then goin and plantin some dyno. it was kind of funny :)
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol yeah pat your right.... but I have to laugh that you dont know how to get to the platform so you can get atop the pump lol.

I won't mention any names but there is a fun player who when I play with, is often a cov. Hes a horrible team player, either that or hes just a pompous <b>@$$</b> and he thinks hes more important than you. I go up to tis axis that I just killed and procede to strip him down and steal his clothes, when I get shoved away form the body, I turn to get the rest of the axis guys clothes and the fun member is takin them, he gets em and runs off.... So, that happens again like 2 minutes later, so I bleed him down to a little bit of health. So next time, I go and try to take the costume of someone HE killed, he tks me, I complain, I get booted from the server...
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I hate that a lot, and when people do that to me, I see them as the enemy, and I kill them. If any trouble comes of it, I will defend my (or anyone who does the same) position. It actually occured to me the best time on <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>. He didn't complain because I figure he knew he had it coming. heh heheh
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I always made it a point to tk one of my teammates as long as that person was <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> or <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> pants or kevinchilla. idk why, they r just so dang shootable
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

lol kevin chilla