Spawnkilling

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Spawnkilling

Post by lumberpat »

Ok, I just got off of <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>'s server, and it was on the sea wall battery. Well, as always, some lame asses were shooting me in the spawn point. I always make myself go to the second spawn, and I just think it's lame that they are allowed to shoot me before I even get out of the water. I dunno, it seems to me that it's spawnkilling when they're in the water behind me and up on the hill just shooting at our spawn. It's retarded. Anyone who does this, shows that they lack the skill to play fair and shows me that they also lack the integrity.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol it is the secondary spawn but i stil think u should be able to at least get to where the railing starts before u die
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

LoL Fatal you're talkin bout rail gun, and he's talkin bout sea wll battery :P

Yes Sea wall is a bad map for Sk'ing.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

No Fatal is talking about Battery..... the back spawn for allies.... He means you should be able to atleast get to where the railing.. on the hill going up, starts before you get shot
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

yup thats right