Man Up!

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Man Up!

Post by SPiKed X »

Why can't people see that one team in ET is totally overwhelmed by noobs, and poor players and be the man and step up and join the weaker team? That's what the flip a MAN does. He steps up, forget how inferior he may feel on that particular team, HE STEPS UP.

If a team is totally getting killed, and can barely get out of their spawn, I will normally join them, if there is a spot open. I don't give a crap if it's offense or if it's the defending team. I'm not gonna sit back and cry "I do't defend well, so I don't play Axis." That's bs!

In future battles, you're gonna end up playing d or off, so do it now. Suck it up and be the flippin man!

And yes Fatal, you're the one I point to somewhat on this issue. 2 times now in like 2-3 days, I've been on the team that was getting waxed, and told you we needed you, and what do you do, you basically say "piss off, I'm gonna do wth I wanna do." And actually say, "I wanna play Allies, I'm no good defending, I suck on AXIS." Step the freak up please!

It pisses me off to seem one team, mine or the other, totally get waxed. It makes the game no fun for a lot of people. Me, myself, I don't wanna be on the "easy" team. I didn't in RTCW, and I'm dang sure not gonna do it in ET. It makes the game boring.

We are a team, we need to play like one.

(sorry for the anger, but I was on the weaker team all day today, so yeh I'm a lil frustrated, specially with no help from teammates.)
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

see thats the reason im nearly quittin ET.. if i join the game.. teams r getting unfair! 8)
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Thats tenst to be a true that X... Stronget team killing the weaker team every whre not giving them a chance..... Not been playing as much recently so duno wots going on.... N yea i sum times go the weaker teem if needed.....
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Well some ppl have legitimate reasons for not playing axis, i for one have a problem with my eyes, and can't see the bloody allies against sand/snow to shoot them :roll: the only time i can really "flip" is on radar or battery(once we're off the beach), so when u get this one team being owned, if i had to join axis i would prolly make them weaker :roll:

However on the other hand, even when allies are getting owned and i'm on the team, i still vote no for xp shuffles as i would rather be on a losing team than b forced to play where i can't see :roll:

so u see i don't care what team is getting owned, i will stay with allies, even if it means getting the whipping of my life :D
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

It's always a lil hard to see Axis against a dark wall, or as u say Allies against the sand background. That's camo for ya.

Either way, yeah if you're old and eyesite is bad, then you may have a slight excuse there.

But I know 90% of people playing the game would rather be on the Allied team. I used to be the same way, but now I could careless. I just wanna play for the most part evenly, and have my teammates back me up when needed.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

X, 90% of the time that it is possible, I try to join your team. As soon as I join your team, you usually switch to the other!!! I dunno if it's purposely or just coincidentally, but I no longer try to be on your team b/c I figure you'd rather shoot me! (I always figure it's b/c you don't want me noobin you up :-P) To be fair to F@tal, I was eggin him to come on my team too. SUICIDE DIVISION!!!
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol Pat you're right I did that in RTCW, not ET. I did it then cuz, out of my much respect for your skills, I liked the challenge of going against one of our best players. You have to play those better than you, so you learn to better yourself.

If I switch in ET it's normally because the other team is short of players, or is just totally getting owned.

I thought you were trying to get him to join our team as well, lol, not your own. Shame on you! You were there to know we were totally getting our butts kicked. Our only other eng on battery was walking around looking at things like he had never played the game before, and was checking out the graffics. And we had like 5 meds at one time covering the backdoor, not worrying about the front, then all but one I thinkg went to the front lol.

Anywho, the deal is, we <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> should be the ones to step up and try to even the skill on the teams. Maybe wait a few min to see what's going on and if someone else going to go when teams are uneven, but after a min or 2, be the MAN to do it.

Sorry I didn't really lobby Fat last night. Once I got his "I don't like playin Axis" excuse, I was a lil upset since we had a sucky team and could have used a "good" player.

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

The only way to become a good player is to play against a good player... thats how i became good...
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

lol, yeah, well, I had just joined so I really didn't know the uneveness. Anyway, it must just be by coincidence then :-P

p.s. I miss goldy :(
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

CrazyIdiot wrote:The only way to become a good player is to play against a good player... thats how i became good...
dam then i cant get ne better =P
spirit

Post by spirit »

haha you're so full off yourself <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> :P

Anyway It used to be the same on goldy, all the 'skilled' players pact together and all the less skilled ones on the other team
I usually tried to help the less skilled ones but it usually ended in me getting all the kills *cough* enough bragging
where was I... Yeah maybe goldy cannot be compared with ET because of the real need of teamwork
But some people might have problems against losing
Meaning they don't want to play on the difficult-to-play team because it could make them frustrated or whatever

Maybe I'm just talking poop but there was a time ( a loooong time ago :P) when I got totally tired of people not helping on my team and making us get whooped bad

I always admired you for playing on such a fair way but not all people are like that :wink:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

just to warn u if any of the following sounds mean or sarcastic...its not meant to. fact is i never really join axis. i dont look at who's winning or who's losing, i just hate being axis. i dont know why i just never found defending any fun. sorry if i made u mad and it may have looked like i just wanted to be on the 'good team' but i just hate being on the axis team. i dont have any legit excuse like mazza or anything honestly im just a panzy who hates defending
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

i find defending tedious tbh too fatal, and its not old age that effects my eyes(thnx x :wink: )

The only way to address this problem as i have said from i started playing et is to have a campaign where there is a matched number of offencive and defensive maps for each team

But in all honesty how many maps are there that axis need to attack on, one out of 6 in stock maps and customs aint that much better :roll:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Yeah lets say the opinion that being axis is a very tedious thing is mutual... that means people like Fatal Mazza always get their way while other people act like the bigger person and just play axis. Lol Maz I know how you could have trouble seeing the allies but have you not noticed how hard it can be to see axis on maps like Radar when your at the side entrance... I dont know I have good vision and i think they kinda blend in for the most part. The game is designed so its not like, OH LOOK THERES ALLIES ON THE BEACH. That would be kinda lame.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol Bell. :lol:

Fatal, dude, what if we're in a war? Do you not need practice defending? You know if we battle, like we did against <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b>, we both had the opportunity to be on d and off. Are you just gonna say "I don't like defending so forgive me if I let y'all fail because I can't defend well."?

I really don't like defending either, but I do it. Not everyone can play offense all the time. I play Axis too, because it will benefit me in wars, and scrims, and just because it's not fair to the Axis team to just be on Allies all the time.

btw, nothing you said was mean lol.

Mazz I do wanna set up a scrimm, or war, idc, with <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> soon. Maybe on a Saturday? Round noonish for us, and late afty for y'all? What ya think? Wanna shoot for, May 14th? 12pm EST US time? (6 or 7pm for you, 1800-1900)

Man, I look back at our first lil battle with ya, and think, man I/we were such noobs lol. I have learned sooooo much since then.

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i can do both (if i said i suck at it, it was prolly just an excuse) i just dont like axis as much. its not as fun for me so normally i just wait for a few mins but if it gets too long ill join axis.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

wel that is what happens ignore your forums for 2 days and you get huge long arguments to read threw.

ps. just want to point out if you join the weaker team it makes you look beter cause your score wiill be a lot beter then the rest of your teams.
now i am not saying to play for points mind you that is what has all ways made me mad about et is that ppl say stuff like yay i got best acuracy or best what ever when that realy dosent mater if your team loses you still lost.. part of the reson i never get a high score is because if i am a medic i will die realy often because i am more conserned bout rezing ppl instead of defending my self. in the end i rez 3 ppl and i die but one of those ppl is a soldier with a panzer so he kills all enamy and the engeners blow obj. i get 3 points but in the end it is me who helped win the game. dont worry bout points just win the game. and have fun doing it. now it is late and i am rambaling.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

but i play on allies even if they're gettin killed (like yesterday)
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

and this is why i dont play et.. :P well i do but i get really mad and then i stop.. of i feel like a really big noob... and and just hurting the team worse so i leave.. :/
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Lol Maz I know how you could have trouble seeing the allies but have you not noticed how hard it can be to see axis on maps like Radar when your at the side entrance...
nah i don't tbh, i can usually spot an axis head anywhere, think its the helmet :lol: the problem with my eyes isn't the sight but the contrast, so my glasses don't help it either :roll:

Mazz I do wanna set up a scrimm, or war, idc, with [FUN] soon. Maybe on a Saturday? Round noonish for us, and late afty for y'all? What ya think? Wanna shoot for, May 14th? 12pm EST US time? (6 or 7pm for you, 1800-1900)
sorry lads i away that weekend :D :D :D maybe can arrange something when i get back cos i not gonna be near a pooter the whole time i'm away :D :D :D

When we last had a match I did play axis and sucked badly :D i even had connor shouting at me for tking him(he apologised afterwards), altho i played as med, so it was easy to revive him :D and i do believe the 2 maps that we played were, radar and goldrush if i remember correctly which are my 2 best maps for playing axis, radar rather than goldrush, no sand or snow for the allies to blend against, i know if i played a match on any other map i would prolly HAVE to play med and just hide and run out with my needle and then hide again, cos my shooting would b utterly useless :D
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Cool Maz, just see what ya can get set up, and it'll be <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i think we should do fueldump and goldrush (but i like radar too)
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

well tbh it be better choosing one map each, and then if we(both clans) still wanna play some more then so be it, can always load another and have some fun :wink:

Talk bout it when i get back tho :D
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

bah so this means i need 2 go back and play ET for somemore.., and a war in the morning... HOW COOL IS ZAT! :O