bobo's trusty distractions

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

bobo's trusty distractions

Post by BoBo »

ok as far as noobs i was on demo2 and there were about 30 players on and i was only engineer. ether side. i swear. i mean no matter what the map is you need a couple of eges if not just to build command post. and this was oasis so you need enges to blow gun. any way i build and constructed every thing blew the wall and both guns with out a single med pack from any one or a single person covering me. and i did it really quick also. i swear the only reason i needed the other ppl is to distract the other team. then next map radar i blew both doors got and held the middle flag and built command post. and scored east radar parts. and i am not that good. you all know that many of you have kicked my <b>@$$</b> lots and lots of times. it was just every one was so damed involved with getting high xp they dont bother playing the game as it should.
let me say this one thing to all noobs if any read this XP DOSE NOT MATTER IF YOU loose THE GAME i mean it is good to get high xp but if you loose the game you still sux. really i dont like the whole xp system makes this team oriented game be more of every man for him self

and do not get my started on ppl artying spawn or feild ops standing in door not letting you past so you have to get amo to rais his xp. when he should be artying the other team. or giving amo to ppl who run out in battle with is what they are for.
Last edited by BoBo on Mon May 21, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

I played ET too much and I dont like the maps anymore, for me is just 2 get better and better myself, the obj are easy.. I know last night when the alies were losing I wanted 2 join them.. when i finally was in we had like 9 min left and i got the flag fighting 7 ppl and killed them all, not that im not used to that but then when we got the flag 3 axis ran in and i was like 'V21 V21 V21 <b>oh my gosh</b> FFS!!' noone revived me and we almost lost the flag then we had 2 get past the gate thingy then the axis had a panzerfaust, mg and like 5 FO's and our cov ops were throwing smoke everywere so I couldnt shoot them, or do ne jumps...

Thats why I play on house of fluff, less n00bs! :>
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

yeah i love the basket ball game.. its fun..
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

gods that gets boring and i prefer core games. i didnt like the basketball game from the start anyways.
as for less n00bs in fluff there are also less players
BORING!
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

no its not, boring..
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i hate xp <b>hizzos</b>
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i just play sometimes 2 keep my skillz how they are, if i dont play for a month ill lose them
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Sometimes I have to say it's too easy to just go and get the obj's. I know as a co I can normally get through to the fuel dump alone pretty early in the map. Normally it's just as the gate is blown. Then I'm over there for half the game waiting on a capable engy to get to that side to blow the dump.

As for Oasis Pat saw the damage I can do there lol, without trickjumping which I honestly feel is a gay win. I also don't use a co :D Like the other day with Pat there, I had the time to set up my defenses using mines all around the gun entrances, the arch in the middle from the Aixs spawn, and the stairway. I then proceeded to blow both guns with out a shot being fired :D

Radar is quite easy as well sometimes. I just always go for the side door first. Get it quick enough and you should be able to win the game.

Battery. Get the back door asap and you'll have it. Or be an eng, build the ramp, and don't go for the flag, just get inside.

Railgun to me is the toughest map due to the 1 spawn area. (now <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> has included a second spawn).

Goldrush would be the second toughest map as it's so long.

So yeah sometimes I just like XP. But you will very rarely see me just standing there giving ammo or med pacs at the door ways. I hate that. But I will just sit back from the obj and play offensive defense for the team. Arty, mining, dyno, spotting mines, reviving, etc. But I'm capable now of getting 1200-1600 XP in 6 maps by just playing if the maps last long enough. 2000 on the 10 map has been almost normal for me now if I play the entire 10 maps which is tough :P

Oh yeah as Axis on fuel dump, <b>oh my gosh</b> I love sniping and could do it all day :P. Then getting the Allies garage cp is fun too :P But some would say I was an xp <b>hizzo</b> for getting the cp like I do, but I do sit in there and typically gaurd it as well to keep them from spawning so close, so I do feel I am giving my service to the team then.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well, when my ping is down, I can do some damage (I think X has seen that), but I am too anxious to not do the obj, lol. Also, on Oasis, I think trickjumping is perfectly fine. Maybe I'm missing something, I dunno. Anywho, that's all I have to say about that.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i think the trick jumping is just like any thing else i mean a co can get threw there whay shouldent anothere person with skills
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Trickjumping is an exploit of the game I think. Hence this is why most "real" leagues don't allow it and have it set up so you can't do it. A co is merely doing his job with the abilities the game makers gave him. JMO

If you could use an exploit to walk through walls should it too be allowed? Same thing IMO.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

true
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

servers can turn it off! still i can do nearly/all trickjumps i dont use them 2 win the obj.. like i can do fueldump alone without building the bridge :roll: i dont do it.. not because ppl will call u a cheater/trickjumper (coz i have that like 7 times a day (IF i play)) its just not fun 2 do it like that (not because u get less xp coz the map takes shorter :roll: )

still, remember there is a word 'TRICK' before trickjumping..

i usualy only trickjump on Radar! i <3 that map :roll:

not 2 get around side entrance tho.. only 2 get obj easier ;)
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Only "tricks" I wanna do is Trickplanting :P which I see as more legal. It's just a matter of your placement of the dyno :D I just haven't had much look during an actual camp doing it. I ought to practice on our serve some I guess...maybe I'll do that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling jumping cheating. I just think it makes the game a lot easier and puts those that don't know how at a disadvantage.

Never seen someone do Radar like that but I know what you're talkin about and would like to see someone do it lol.

I do hate to shorten maps these days, I'd much rather atleast play each map 10+ minutes.

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

personally i think that if any one is able to do it it is not a cheat or exploit. i mean stuff like aim bots and wall hacks are exploits and cheats that should not be aloud. but trick jumping is just a small problem with the q3 engine that has been around for ever. nothing wrong with it because every one can use it.
Last edited by BoBo on Mon May 21, 2007 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i agree..

btw X i'll show u some tomorrow maybe.. or today we'll see ;)
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

show me too! name a time!
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel