Party Foul

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Party Foul

Post by SpikedCoffey »

My friend C-Dog recently started a new job and some of his co-workers there threw a 'party' last night. I have come to the realization that after the age of 25 (there are a few exceptions) people cannot party. Everybody shows up with cookies and pies, I show up with 2 pitchers of homemade sour smasher and a 1/5 of Jager. Afterall, it was a party, not a baking contest. They did have a keg, but only bought one of the 5 gallon ones so it was gone within an hour. btw for some reason the party started at 8? Who starts a party at 8? Most parties start at 11. Anyways I warned people my sour smasher was really strong despite the way it tasted. Did anyone listen? Hell No! 1 glass contains 5 shots yet you can taste maybe only 1/2 a shot in the cup. So these idiots are saying its weak and chugging it. Next thing you know they are all taking turns throwing up over the balcony or falling down the steps. The Blind Melon and other crappy 90s music is playing on the radio is kept t just above a whisper so that you can barely hear it standing next to it. So then C-Dog comes up to me and says "Man I think we're gonna have to bounce, Pete (who is my other roommate) is lookin kinda green." So I go looking for Pete and find him sitting in the flower bed outside. Its cold out btw, snowing infact. He is drunk off his <b>@$$</b> so I help him to my car and I drive the 3 of us home.

*Note* I was the DD so no drunk driving took place. ALWAYS have a DD and please drink responsibly, not like these idiots.

Thats it for me, I'm not going to anymore house parties unless I know the person throwing it (my friends throw great parties) or I am throwing it.

If you'd like to see what a real party looks like, all <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> are invited to stay with me during Bele Chere. Thats not until August but I am serious. Any <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> that wants to come stay with me during Bele Chere just let me know in advance. I'll make arangements to pick you up at the airport even. If theres one thing I can do good, its throw an awesome party.

Also if you guys have any "This Party Sux!' stories, post them here.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

i dont have a ''this party sux'' story but me and my friends got a 30 and a beer ball waitin.. =) off too the woods we go!
lost-hedgehog
Sonic without a Map
Sonic without a Map

Post by lost-hedgehog »

What's a beer ball?

I'm 24, 25 in 2 months, hoping the crap party syndrome thing doesnt strike me down!!! :cry:

Finished uni 3 years ago and still know how to party my <b>@$$</b> off, if u see me playing ET on saturdays you'll be able to tell.

Altho i do believe u cant have a party without the following things:

:D Vodka
:) Table football (foosball)
:lol: Sexy ladies
:wink: Spare bedrooms
:twisted: ET
<!--== Busy doing something i shouldnt be ==--!>
Franchize
French Cheese
French Cheese

Post by Franchize »

Ok so I attend little get together with a couple of cute gals and some of my friends last night. One of the girls who happens to be extremely cute decides she wants to bong a beer. Keep in mind she has never done this before. So we get the bong and put the beer in it and tell her to hold her tongue in the tube. I raise the tube as high as i could and told her to take her tongue away. I have never seen anyone bong a beer so fast in my entire life!!!! Her eyes got this big :shock: lol... well she instantly starts foaming out the nose and barfs all over me not 2 seconds after she bonged the beer :roll: My fave. pants too.

Moral of story, never hold the bong for a noob bonger, its like a first time et player playing with a mortar!
God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.

I want em real thick and juicy...
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Franchize wrote:its like a first time et player playing with a mortar!

HEY I KILLED SOMEONE WITH MY FIRST MORTAR SHOT EVER!

it was a teammate tho, but he said 'Great shot!' so thats all that counts :roll:
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Franchize
French Cheese
French Cheese

Post by Franchize »

LMFAO ur crazy dude...
God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.

I want em real thick and juicy...
lost-hedgehog
Sonic without a Map
Sonic without a Map

Post by lost-hedgehog »

lol it was probably urself <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>
<!--== Busy doing something i shouldnt be ==--!>
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

hedgy read the fine print, lol