Spike's Drink List - Must Be 18 to Read

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Spike's Drink List - Must Be 18 to Read

Post by SpikedCoffey »

OK folks after much experimentation and liver problems I have come up with a list of a few of my favorite drinks.

Spikage (also known as Green Machine)- 1 shot blue caracoa, 2 shots gin, 1 shot sour mixer, 8oz Sprite.

Energy Burn- 8oz Sobe NoFear Energy Drink, 2 shots Sour Apple Vodka

Sour Smasher (my personal favorite)- 3 shots Sour Apple Vodka, 1 shot sour mixer, 8oz Sprite.

Hawaiian Hangover- 8oz Fruit Punch (Classic Hawaiian Punch works best), 1 shot Coconut Rum, 1 shot Pineapple Rum, 1 shot Mango Rum (if you can't find mango try peach)

Mike's Ultimate White Russian- 4oz Milk, 4oz melted Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 shots coffee liquor, 1 shot chocolate liquor, 1 shot good vodka.

OK folks, if you drink (and please do resposibly) try one of my recipies and post back here what you think of it. Also if you have a favorite mixed drink you can post it here too.

If you drink and drive I will kick your @$$
Last edited by SpikedCoffey on Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

why is this on posting wars? and btw ur allowed 2 drink here when ur 16 xD
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

lucky basterd
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
MoW

Post by MoW »

ah shoot,i was in pubs wen i was 15 lol n gettin sered,n u have to b 18 which i think is absolutely outrageous lol
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

got to try vodka and an energy drink, sweet!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i have heard good things for rum and bawls
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

do you actually think only 18 and up only read this? :D:D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
StingeR

Re: Spike's Drink List - Must Be 18 to Read

Post by StingeR »

Mikeangelo wrote:OK folks after much experimentation and liver problems I have come up with a list of a few of my favorite drinks.

Spikage (also known as Green Machine)- 1 shot blue caracoa, 2 shots gin, 1 shot sour mixer, 8oz Sprite.
lol didnt know peeps named a clan after a drink :P
[Sex on the beach] Clan :P (its a cocktail btw)
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

ah the innocence of 12
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Its been a while since I hit you guys up with some more of my block rockin drinks so heres a few more. I realized that last time I hit you guys with all my expensive drinks, so this time I'm gonna give you a few thats a little lighter on the wallet. All you youngs guys need to pay attention to these because for very little money you can serve drinks everyone will like, even the ladies.

Lemon Drop (Mike's version). Wet the lip of a shot glass with lemon juice then dip the rim in sugar. Pour in a shot of citrus vodka, add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and a tiny pinch of sugar. (women love this drink)

Shark's Blood- Strawberry beer, or the Jack Daniel's (or off-brand) strawberry flavored mixed drink is poured into a short glass that has a shot glass sitting inside of it. Fill up the short glass until it is just up to the rim of the shotglass being careful not to get any in the shotglass. Fill the shotglass full of Jagermeister. (everyone likes this one)

ok enough with the sissy drinks, heres one for the guys, its served the same way as the shark's blood drink.

South West Special (also called a cowboy)- Fill short glass to rim of shotglass with favorite beer (don't use a dark beer, they might puke on this one). Fill shotglass with 50/50 whiskey and everclear. Serve this to the loud mouth at the party thats bragging about how much he can drink then try to get him to talk right after he takes the drink, chances are he won't be able to.
Last edited by SpikedCoffey on Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

all this reminds me of a time we were playing on the bar and on ts and cling made you a drink with orange juice and something and you staryted cussing cause the oj was bad.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

Fill shotglass with 50/50 whiskey and everclear
everclear lol, thats what, 98% alcohol? (btw that and the blue mountain dew drink or something is good.....thats what they say :roll:
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

BoBo wrote:all this reminds me of a time we were playing on the bar and on ts and cling made you a drink with orange juice and something and you staryted cussing cause the oj was bad.
No he screwed it up. Your supposed to use vodka but for some reason he used flavored rum. I bout puked. That drink was one nasty glass o' <b>Shazbot</b>

And to answer your question fatal, you can buy everclear in 95% and 98% (200 proof). If you drink it straight usually your lips and tounge goes numb for a second or 2. I've heard reports of people pouring it into a lawn mower and running the engine off of it. So next time your at the gas station put the nozzle in your mouth and get drunk (just kidding, that will kill you and you won't get drunk & if you actually try something so completey stupid Mikeangelo and the rest of the members of SPiKage and the organization as a whole is not held responsible for your death. We suggest your family blames the schools like everyone else.)

Is anyone thats old enough to drink actually trying any of these? Mow your getting ready to be a dad, you better be hitting the bottle while you still can.
MoW

Post by MoW »

lol mike,i not seen anything called everclear ova here....mayb i should look for it lol......if i cant then u might have to send me a bottle ova hehe
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

ok heres one

Imitation Sweet Tart- 16 oz MOuntain Dew Pitch Black and 1/2 shot of everclear.

I can't give away the receipe to real sweet tart over the internet, its receipe is sought after by college students everywhere. What makes it so special? You cannot taste any alcohol in it, none, nada, zip, zero. But after one glass you will be heavily buzzed, 2 glasses and your walking funny, 3 and your passing out in the floor saying something about purple water. But the imitation sweet tart taste a lot like it.
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Holiday Drink Time!!!!!

Red Hots
8oz of Classic Red Fruit Punch mixed with 2 shots gold schlagger (I seriously doubt I spelled that right)

Candy Cane
This is a straight shooter. 2 shots Creme de Mint, 1 shot gold schlagger.

The receipe for this is mention up above, but this is really the time of year for one of Mike's Ultimate White Russians but with a twist.

Mike's Ultimate Holiday Russian
4oz Milk, 4oz melted Chocolate Ice Cream, 2 shots coffee liquor, 1 shot Creme de Mint, 1 shot good vodka

I must confess though, the red hots is not my drink, someone else came up with that.

Enjoy!
Last edited by SpikedCoffey on Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Mow your getting ready to be a dad, you better be hitting the bottle while you still can
WoW congrats hon, u kept that one quiet from me :shock: You all see what happens when Mow got internet at home, i don't get any txt msgs from him to tell me his news or to look up cheats for the his ickle games, I hope u aint gonna start txting me again just to ask how to change a nappy :shock:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Oh man....the ole Goldy Schlagger days. Wow...some good memories...and some really BAD memories. Played many a game of quarters with Goldy shots.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol x
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

lol, GS can get u in trouble. If you've been drinking a while its kind of hard to get down. Like plain vodka & melon liquor are for me, I can drink 3 shots of EC easier then i can 1 shot of either plain vodka or melon liquor. But ur talk of GS brings back a funny yet gross memory.

I was feeling like crap one night, sick to my stomache and not from drinking. Idk, must have been something I ate. Well there was this slamming party getting ready to start at a girl's house that was pretty hot and I knew she was very single atm. But I really felt bad, like if i threw up I would feel a whole lot better. So I asked Scooter (Franchise) if he wanted to take a shot with me. He looked at me funny cause a few mins ago I told him I might not make it cause I was feeling so bad. So I told him to make it a shot of gold schlogger, he poured the shot and I walked into the bathroom with my shot. I held up the glass looked at him and said 'A toast to tonights party', swallowed the shot the proceeded to immediately worship the goddess of plumbing. Immediately afterwards I felt great! I drank a beer then brushed my teeth and off to the party we went. Just remember, alcohol has many uses, but none of which make you drive better.
Snakebite

Snakey's Green Dragon

Post by Snakebite »

here is a drink that will knock you down and Headshot ya three times... :spikage:

Double Smirnoff Blue
Double Blue Aftershock
Double Archers
Top up Pint glass with Cider (Sweet or dry, your choice)

Looks like mouthwash.. Tastes like minty petrol..

This is What Snakey and Hedgy drink on a Friday, one of them .. Then spend the rest of our wallets on rum / vodka and cokes.. Until we wake up with a DVD player we bought from the 24hr store.. LOL, this drink is rated 18+

Starts with :spike:
And for some silly reason you think you can dance..... :party: :party:
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

vodka and coke? you drink that opposed to a jack and coke? My friend stop cheating urself! Now a rum and coke is good, but the place where i go serves it a ltl differently. I know the babe that works the bar so when I order a rum and coke 'easy on the coke' I get glass of just rum. BTW try a rum and coke with barbados dark rum, you'll never want to drink a normal rum and coke again.
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

sorry i've laid off the bottle quite a bit now. I'm not trying to stop drinking, nor cut back, just haven't felt like drinking in a while. At anyrate I do have 1 cool new shooter, but u'll be hard pressed to find ingredients for it. Also its very dangerous to make a shooter using beer because it usually comes out really nasty, but I have found another one that worx.

Pirate Water
4-5oz of an Unfiltered Hefe Weizen Sweet Beer, my recommendation if to use Pyramid's Apricot flavor. If you can't find the Apricot use Pyramid's standard Hefe Weizen. If you can't find that try Dogfish Head Hefe Weizen Unfiltered.

1 shot Capt. Morgan's Parrot Bay Passion Fruit Rum.

serve as shooter with shotglass dropped inside of short glass.

Arrgh! Your booty shivers me timber!
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Anyone have a Redheaded Slut? I tried it at my girlfriend's 21st (she's a redhead, lol) anywho, Rasberry and Rum...kinda girly but not bad. Only wierd thing and this may have had something to do with the brand, but it turned out purple!!!
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

ok, so here's another girly drink for ya! :)

Pinky Cakes (Gretchen made that one up)

2 shots of Parrot Bay Passion Fruit

2 shots Gin

2 shots Lemonade

2 shots cranberry juice
Where, O death, is now thy sting?