hello All :) ,,,,, ;(

Discuss the game itself here.
Meler

hello All :) ,,,,, ;(

Post by Meler »

Hi old friends i miss u all very much ,,,,,i am playing on others servers and now i play nice and clear no rule breaking i wonder ? can i have another chance last third chance ? come on please ?!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

uhhh... i dont think so srry..
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

why not ban from forums?
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
Kazza
Music of the 18 Century
Music of the 18 Century

Post by Kazza »

i agree... :s
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

DreamTheater wrote:why not ban from forums?
cos its damn funny :P
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

lol i dont see why.. its not like hes using offensive language or anything wrong.. just being a noob and asking to join..lol
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

meler as you have been repeatedly told over and over .....!!!!!!!!!!!!! -=[<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>]=-GOBBO banned you and it is his ban to remove ... dont think for 1 minute that coming on the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> forums and asking nicely for a THIRD chance when u couldnt abide by the rules in the second chance you were already given

to save time unbanning you then having to reban u as soon as no admin are around and you then dont care about the rules
( i have demos ) i think at this time your ban will remian , whats up can't your hacks get you round this ban like it did the others

just face it you are not going to be allowed back onto the spikage server (unless u cough up lots of dosh) for a long time , so go and play elsewhere .. learn to play by the rules set by that server and maybe one day when you prove you can play the way you should on OUR server we might ---- just might let you play there

nuff said ! peace out

kthxbye
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

hope i can add sumat hehe.../feels aggresive meler ur a c0ck kthxbye ive got an idea leave dont come bk till ur 55 no1 likes u no1 will ever like u the only thing close is you have a friend my right fist smacking u in the face and my right foot size 12 boot in ur head now kthx and bye......

roflcopter
Meler

!Mel®

Post by Meler »

Hey screamer can u send me thos demos? i can send u new demo ,,,how i pla by the rules and i olny please for another and last chance to shown how i now play ! i can prove that i can play by the Rules !and i am gonna do new tag !Mele®.

And rhino u never change u always gonna be child and u always gonna loose with me !
Owned by !Mel®

. . .Andy-Meler. . .

Gobbo Lets talk like people .Thx,Thc.
Meler

and

Post by Meler »

and screamer i don't use hacks .......
MoW

Post by MoW »

owned by meler that cant spell his own name lmaoroflomghaxftwkthxbye! pwned by MoW/YoghurT
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

Meler, you won't be unbanned so don't even try. You fail. Kthxbye.
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

lol "i dont use hacks"" then how is it you were able to instantly rejoin straight after u were banned ??? i dont use hacks , cough lies cough

im not going to waste my bandwidth sending you demo's and as for u sending me demos of you playing "nice" anyone with half a brain could go on any server and play by the rules ONCE just to record a demo

and as for playing by the rules , then tell me why 1 day after you made this post i had to ban you from Robs server GRU| ?
if you ask about being unbanned again i will be requesting that you be banned from these forums as well as you are just wasting everybodys time
Meler

Screamer .......

Post by Meler »

:twisted:
i reinstall et simple ,,,,, so u don't have thos demos ,,,,do what u wont to do just bann me from forums if u wont ! because i like u all guys and can i known why u bann me on gru server ! and u tell rob bed thinks anout me for sure ! i am asking olny for another chance last chance ,,,

no my demo what i record shown how i really play ! if u wont just give your E@mail ,,,, just try to understend me i play on spikage 2 years damn it's my favourite server damn i really now follow the rules i understend that for u people the really think is matter is the rules !!!!! So Mel Rules!
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

well i wish i could reinstall et , download etpro etc in under 3 seconds like you can
Meler

yes i am quick

Post by Meler »

i have 3 copy's et .. LuckyMan,NoBody ,Meler-Andy.
Meler

Mel

Post by Meler »

Screamer and all people from <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> ,ghost,<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> u guys don't care about that what iam trying to say !?
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

and u dont understand what where trying to say on behalf of all this world fook off plz ur not wanted u loser
Meler

Post by Meler »

Rhino don't say that <b>freak</b> ooff its very brutal ! and i am not a looser ,,i didn't play 3 weeks or more on spikage ....
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

MELER GO AWAY
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

please
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
Squee
First Lady