sm4ckt4rd

Discuss the game itself here.

sm4ckt4rd

Post by Guest »

Okay i was gonna post this im my bootcamp section but i can now see that im banned from it....

id just like to tell you mike that THERE WERE A FEW DIFFERENT WAYS YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT I WASNT POSTING ENOUGH. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME IN X-FIRE OR MSN OR AIM OR EVEN IN THE GAME!

ALSO YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME WHAT I COULD DO AS A BOOTCAMPER!!!! BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO READ A WHOLE SELECTION ABOUT BOOTCAMP AND DO WHAT IT SAYS.

YOU CALL ME LAZY???

NO IM NOT TOO LAZY TO POST A MESSAGE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

YOU CAN SEE Y IM PISSED OFF NOW!

AND I DO KNOW I DID SOME STUFF WRONG BY NOT VISITING EVERY NOW AND THEN. BUT NO BIG DEAL YOU DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING OVER HERE! You could have simply just got on x-fire and told me personally.

Now this is just my complaint , dont take it personnaly like im trying to make you mad or anything.

Yes, I would like to come back...

And you think, i had to type this msg all because i said . fine scrue you too and because i didnt post very much.

pathetic
Sm4ckT4rd

Post by Sm4ckT4rd »

srry it was me who posted the lastpost , i forgot to log in.
I Can't Stop Cryin'
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

:( good luck.. srry
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Re: sm4ckt4rd

Post by lumberpat »

Tard wrote:
And you think, i had to type this msg all because i said . fine scrue you too and because i didnt post very much.

pathetic
Hmm...so you're rude by saying "scrue" you to us (btw it's screw). So then you aplogize. That's cool, but then you say that? Umm...tell ya what, if some of us were not turned off by the first comment, saying that our decision / us are pathetic? Ok, you're a winner.

BTW, to prevent argument I'm gonna go ahead and lock this. I am frankly tired of drama. If the rest of you want to open it back up, it's up to you.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

One thing though, you totally missed the point Sm4cky. The point in the whole bootcamp thing is to get you off the game a few mins and actually into the forums. You were told twice to check the bootcamp forum, once at the end of your application after you were accepted and another in a pm i sent you. But aparently you cared more about the game then the clan, which is totally not what we wanted. Find some clan that only cares about the game and doesn't give a damn about its members and I'm sure you'll be happy.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

You played Warcraft or something a whole bunch, but I hardly saw you on ET...even by X-fire.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com