Me and my problem hehe

Discuss the game itself here.
Snakebite

Me and my problem hehe

Post by Snakebite »

Now that I have your attention.. I hope you will all be able to forgive my lameness in ET recently.. I had to reformat my HD.. Couldn't boot up at all.. So no saving my CFG files or anything.. I'm currently tryin to rebuild my cfg... Think I might have it figured out.. But its hard. Thanks to Screamer for trying.. But the cfg file you sent me that was mine.. Didn't work the same as it used to.. Maybe I'm just a pathetic player recently.. but the CFG didn't feel right.. :P

If anybody wants to offer their Cfg heh.. Just email me it..or Xfire it to me.. I'll give it a go... I know splatter ladder must be laughing at me... I was ranked 8249ish.. Now at 10212.. Ish..

Anywho... I thought I should let ya know.. So you can try to understand if I dont manage to revive ya.

Signed... Virginal HD Snakey...
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

merch@nt

Post by merch@nt »

If you post your specs and tell me what you want i can make you one....
Also if you find that evertime you boot et up and ur cfg is not saved copy and paste it in etmain and etpro that should help.
Snakebite

Specs

Post by Snakebite »

AMD 64 3000+
6600GTGamersEdition x2
1Gb Ram
2mb Broadband
I use a trackball too..

What else ya need?
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

merch@nt

Post by merch@nt »

I should have one up and running for you soon :)
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

I could give you my config, but until I've got my computer up again, it's lost within the vast, neverending depths of my Gentoo installation. :( If merchants config doesn't deliver, I'll try and write one for you :)
gobbo
Partners in Crime

YOUR CFG.

Post by gobbo »

8) AFTER TAKING ADVICE FROM merch@nt i was defraging and cleaning up my hard drives, only 3 viruses found on a scan :shock: wondered why my pc was sooo slow :? anyhow i came across YOUR CONFIG which u sent me couple weeks ago if ya still neeed it i have it ,happy to send it ya back for a small fee :P ..