TEAM MIDNIGHT SPIKAGE (=[MS]=)

gobbo
Partners in Crime

TEAM MIDNIGHT SPIKAGE (=[MS]=)

Post by gobbo »

OKAY SO THE COLOURS FOR THE NEW TIE FIGHTER STYLE TAGS NEED LOOKING AT BUT , There has been intrest shown by various <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> and <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> members for a scrim team .The first <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> scrim team aiming at a 3 man team didnt work as not enough intrest/real life in the way !so a mixed clan team IMO is a good idea.
For this to go forward we should look again at a 3 man team ,This will require at least 5 people being interested .Why 5 ? well we all have commitments and there can always be a pc or net prob and so on . Being in a scrim team is a commitment for regular training and being available for the matches.
Those who are able to give this commitment ,have comms eg microphone and vent , and want to be involved then apply IN THE <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> TOPIC ON MIDNIGHT FORUMS...
Initially will aim for 2 training/scrim nights on thursday and friday or saturday ... please post your best available days /times and we will try make a go of it.

THIS POST I HAVE PUT ON MIDNIGHT CLUB FORUM IN THE <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> / <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> AREA THOSE THAT WANT TO BE A PART PLEASE GO AND APPLY .IF YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS AND SHOULD GET SCREAMER :p
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

:P also i would like posts in 1 section hence why <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> area .
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

ok post on the <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> forums.. thanks
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear: