ET Leagues?

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I tell ya what just set us up a new <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> site for clanbase. If there is a prob with it and mine, I will use the "dead clan" link for mine, and then you should def be able to do a new one.

I looked for the "add players" link like it tells me, and did not see one. This thing just freakin aggrivates me lol. So yeah someone else handle it :wink:
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
StingeR

Post by StingeR »

i made an <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> clanbase thing but if someelse is made 1 2 ill dead clan mine
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

i dnt know keep hold of urs 4 now we need to talk about this on msn or sumin.
Spiked-Shooter

Post by Spiked-Shooter »

if i'm true BooBcamp i'm going for the ClanBase League :P 8) :twisted:
It Rocks
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

yo wat is goin on? wen need to get together on MSN or iRC and sort this out cuz sooner the better.
StingeR

Post by StingeR »

my <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> clan page was rejected, the email that was provided could not be found on the site :S
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Working on gettin Clanbase again. It appears as if I only, or they only, registered me as a single person, instead of a clan. So I am reregistering as a clan for sure this time. Should take up to 24 hours to be approved and have it set. Then I'll look into probably joining the UK ladders since it appears there is no US based ladders, and we US people have no probs playing and owning with 100+ ping rates.

I'll update when I can.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Go here:

http://www.clanbase.com/psignup.php

To sign up wit Clanbase. Then post your player ID in this thread so I can ad you to our members.

Sooner we get people listed, the sooner we can start battling.
Last edited by SPiKed X on Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

RazoR

Post by RazoR »

lol you are logged in on the second link you noob :shock:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

It doesn't log me out! There seems to be no way, lol that's crazy.

Ok I see what was wrong now, woops.

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

also get on msn ocationaly. because you eather blocked me or are never on.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Most times I "Appear Offline" :P Sorry don't like to spend much time chatting, or I'm at work. Trying to just be listed as "Away" more often instead, specially while at work.

Visit my MySpace page>>

DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

4658560 all signed up
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

GL in clanbase xD
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

Hey iv signed up and my ID is: 4041363.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

yeh but you're not <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> Renny :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

Renegade

Post by Renegade »

wat since wen?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

-Nickname: Renegade

-First Name: Simon

-What Clan's You Have Played In:
<font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>, .ren*, [HKF], <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> + more

-Email: Mallard_simon@hotmail.com

-Tell us why you want to join #Hos Team: cuz i know u all and slayer is a legend and #HOS is looking like a quality team.

Uh since you applied for, and joined, HoS...DER! :P Apply for another clan, and you're gone, plain and simple, hired or not, PeAcE!

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

gj renegade :P
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

slayer told me it was just a fireteam thing i didnt know it was a clan if u dnt want that ill leave it bt i didnt know.
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

nope it was in the join #HoS clan section and you were put on their roster as a member.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

i know bt i got told it was i fireteam thing that slayer was settin up and he told me thats wat it was just like we had done b4 wen we were playin Goldy n we got other players from clans 2 join, also he was still on the <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> members list wen i asked him if i cld join it, bt iv just looked on the <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> website and hes now nt there so i feel stupid :(. This has been 1 big fudge up im sorry, well i think if u still want me ill stay bt i have been miss guided and have shot myself in the foot on this 1 and if u dnt want us ill leave SORRY again.
Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

Guys.. Its true what Reney says.. it started out as a Fireteam whit ppl from every clan (also from u)..

When i was in [<font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>] we wasnt on Clanbase and i wanted that so much that i started a fireteam to play on CB.. And then reney said that he wanted to help out so its my bad..

Thats also why he isnt on the member site any more guys.. i really think u should take him back because he's a good player and a nice guys..

On the team we also had Ozzy but he was taken off for the same thing because it became a clan..

Thanks
Slayer
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Well thanX for explaining Slay. I saw him as being in your "member's" roster, so I thought he'd joined your clan. Renny should have mentioned to us what he was doing as well though. But since you made it clear, I guess all is cool Renny, sorry m8.

Visit my MySpace page>>

Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

yeah he should have told u guys that but its was in the start and we didnt talk about it after i changed to a clan.. and i was to slow to take of the members list but why he didnt tell u was maybe because i was planning to ask the rest of u..

I wanted it to be a <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> fireteam at the start so i said i would tell u guys so think thats why.. but i didnt get that far..

So hope all is cool now guys and give him a chance.. (he will do good, i know he will) ;)
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..