Partners in Crime

PB and you.

Post by P4in »

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Havent had any problems;

I really don't get PB, I've spoken with a cheater about this aswel, he owns a bot he paid for his punkbuster screenshots are clear with his hack so its undetectable but since the new PB update he only had 2 take the screenshot hack off to play else he his game was flashing everything a screenshot was taken... So he took it off while playing but his screenshots were dirty that way but he didnt care since he couldnt get banned anyways... These advanced cheats lately are UNBANNABLE only when they are on cable but w/e... If PB instead found a way to ban on some other hardware that isn't 'spoofable' i'd be happy but this is going nowhere... Oh well the cheat updated 2 days after the PB update so the PB screenshots are clear again :roll:

Those hax0rz are sometimes pretty good scripters, yet they just spend it on the wrong things :(
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

Yeah,ultimatlly PB can only respond to known cheats,the clever guys can get away with it forever.

I just think its a shame that right now we all lagging somewhat because of this update.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

pb dose have a hardware ban. if you get banned you have to buy a new mobo and video card to play again. but it is reserved for people that hack punkbust software not the game. if we set a guid age limit that would help make it so the cheater that changes his guid has to have same guid for a week or so before he can get on. that would help. the majority of the problem with pb and et is that since et is a free game you cant make a person only have one guid witch is what it would take to make it work beter.

the fix all problem that i sugest is finding were know cheaters live and beting the <b>Shazbot</b> out of them. if that happens a cople hundred times i bet people would be less likly to cheat.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Ultimately pb can only catch cheats once the files are made, it can't detect when it doesn't know what its looking for kinda thing, but would still rather it was there than not. Guess this is where vigilant admins come in, use parts of what tools u got and use common sense for the rest :roll: The min guid age seems to keep them away for a wee while too but not for long :roll: their just geeks with small *censored* who wanna play grown up tbh :roll:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

BoBo wrote:pb dose have a hardware ban. if you get banned you have to buy a new mobo and video card to play again.
Nein! It's just a hardware based on your MAC adress, and i think that was harddisk based only tbh; and you get a MAC spoofer for like 15 euros/19 usd/10.30 gbp

^

found that looking around on the web
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

sorry <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>, i deleted your link just incase some cheat lamer was cruising our forums
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

oh yeah, sorry didnt think about that
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Had the problem above last nite on evermore :roll: Went to grab a screenie of someone i knew back in days of goldrush, who was a haxxxxxor, and BANG it took 32 screenies all at once :shock: and of course u know what happens when u take too many screenies at once

Screenshot was not returned by client

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :roll: