Ummmm... I've been banned for nothing - please take a look

Hoochi

Ummmm... I've been banned for nothing - please take a look

Post by Hoochi »

Hi guys,

Was playing on your server last night (15th June) at about midnight GMT, playing under the name 23:20 and I've been kicked and banned for no reason whatsoever.

I initially suspected it was for aimbotting, as GOBBO had given me a little lip on goldrush about using one - for no reason other than dropping him with 3 headshots :?. But, it seems that it was fingers (not 100% sure, though, going on global chat and private messages in demo).

To be honest, and after watching the demo, this has to be one of the most shocking admin decisions I've ever seen! Take a look at the demo (URL below) and please explain to me why you think that I was botting. (I have other demos from your server on that night that are availble - request them here if you want them.)

I know a few <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> and <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> guys (been playing with a lot of em for about a year on SNL, <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> etc. my original nick was HoochiCoochi) and most seem pretty reasonable folks.

*edit*
Your foum kills any links which contain '<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>' in them. So I've updated the link to point to the directory:

http://ftp.snl-clan.org/snl/ftp/et/etdemos/hoochi/

Can someone please take a look and get back to me?

k thnx.
Last edited by Hoochi on Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Really no aimbot; not even close of one... Some aimbots are humanized but it still will chaise every enemy in your view..

i havent seen the whole demo just a tiny bit of it..
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Kashu
The Peanut
The Peanut

Post by Kashu »

Hey Hoochi :)
He definitely doesn't use aimbot, i know him ;) He is just a skilled player :!:
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

umm it was gobbo who banned you , and to be honest i would have also said u hacked , after watching you run round with ur sniper scope on !!!
Hoochi

Post by Hoochi »

-=[<font><b>-=[<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>]=-</b></font>]=-SCREAMER wrote:umm it was gobbo who banned you , and to be honest i would have also said u hacked , after watching you run round with ur sniper scope on !!!
Where exactly was I running around with my scope on? I run down to the tunnels after a death (no scope while running) and watched the tunnel exit for a while (scope on - static). Other than that, I was just sitting at the spawn exit. Oh, apart for a small detour when I satcheled the foot bridge (sorry for the tk btw ;)).

Gobbo just seemed to want to kick/ban me after I raged him on gold rush - no genuine reason for a ban, however :roll:.

PS. thnx Kashu :P
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Lucel

Post by Lucel »

Hoochi doesn't cheat. He's a good player and a great shot. SPIKAGE please remove the ban as the demo clearly shows he didn't cheat.

snl//lucel
Blitzkri3g

Post by Blitzkri3g »

hi guys,i also play your server under various nicks (Stoned~immaculatE,AttillA) and can assure you that hoochi does not hack.
hes simply a very gifted et player (one of the finest i have ever played alongside).
please remove this unfair ban,as the guy has done nothing to deserve it.

i think you guys even played against him when <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> played our squad (SNL*i),tho im not 100% certain he was there that night.

i sincerely hope this can be resolved,as i think having good et players on your servers is exactly what you guys want.

SNL!Blitzkri3g

Post by Guest »

YAY! hoochi banned :D he certainly uses all type of haxes ;) (hoochihax.cfg ftw!)

Seriously now... He does not use any type of hack whatsoever. He is not that good tbh ¬¬ (love ya!!) If you start kicking good players thinking they hack, what will you do when a really good player joins? :o Unless you certainly know someone is hacking you should not kick ppl, AND EVEN LESS BAN!! :shock:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

on what map time was he running around with scope on; so i can take a look

btw we should ban more ppl: our forums members goes ++++++
Hoochi

Post by Hoochi »

Wimpeh wrote:on what map time was he running around with scope on; so i can take a look

btw we should ban more ppl: our forums members goes ++++++
The demo is only short, about 4-5mins long, so you may as well watch it all. I don't run around with the scope on! I may strafe a little while crouched, but doesn't everyone? And it's certainly not running the length of the map hitting headshot after headshot :?.

PS. N4d - I'm soooooo gonna pwn you for those comments :o :x ;) :P
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Wrong ro right ban, idk, haven't played, can't play, and haven't watched the demo :P But understand it was <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> Gobbo that banned you, not an <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>, so you may be better off handling it through the <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> website...which idk the addy off hand :P

If it wasn't a fair ban, then accept the apologies from me on <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>'s behalf, if it was a fair ban, then stay gone :P lol

GL
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

I was speccing and tbh thought the same as Screamer and Gobbo. Your accuracy was about 73% which is very high, even with a sniper rifle and although they weren't all headies I hardly saw a missed shot. I don't know for sure if you were or were not cheating, wasn't watching for long enough as I had to leave but I was very suspicious. Your friends saying that you're not a cheat doesn't make it so but like I said I can't be 100% sure you were. As X said it's best take it up with <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

NO HAX HERE really there isnt

you CAN crouch and WALK with scope! but when you go faster then a normal crouch e.g falling then you lose scope unban asap plz
Kashu
The Peanut
The Peanut

Post by Kashu »

<b>oh my gosh</b> 3 snl playahs coming to defend Hoochi. Looks weird. Imo SNL is a team of h4xX0rs :evil:

:wink:
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

Phocas

Post by Phocas »

Look Hoochi is skilled and that's all. The demoes he provided clearly show he's not cheating so plz unban.

snl//Phocas

*edited out my joke with kashu since it was a bit of an inside joke and ppl might completely misunderstand it*
gobbo
Partners in Crime

MY BAD

Post by gobbo »

okay i took a look ..on the demo you provide it is obvious you were not running round with scope hax as i was told .. my apologise i was working off second hand info as i was playing on your team at the time ... other refs were feeding me info . As such you are now unbanned sorry for any inconvinience.
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Re: MY BAD

Post by Fingers_Malone »

[quote="gobbo"] other refs were feeding me info . quote]

Just fo the record I don't know enough about hax to be certain, but the only assumption I made was that it could have been aimbot, I didn't consider scope hax as I never witnessed anything to make me think that it was. I only specced for 5 mins at the end of game play as you had already said he was cheating and I know Screamer was also watching and thought he might want a second opinion. I wasn't feeding the information.
Hoochi

Post by Hoochi »

gobbo wrote:okay i took a look ..on the demo you provide it is obvious you were not running round with scope hax as i was told .. my apologise i was working off second hand info as i was playing on your team at the time ... other refs were feeding me info . As such you are now unbanned sorry for any inconvinience.
No problems :D. Thanks for taking the time to look. Cya on the server soon, maybe ;).
Kashu
The Peanut
The Peanut

Post by Kashu »

Hoochi > Now try to be more noobish. This is what i'm doing everytime, coz if i play with my real skills, i would be banned on every server i play !

8)
Lucel

Post by Lucel »

gobbo wrote:okay i took a look ..on the demo you provide it is obvious you were not running round with scope hax as i was told .. my apologise i was working off second hand info as i was playing on your team at the time ... other refs were feeding me info . As such you are now unbanned sorry for any inconvinience.
Yey :)

<3 Hoochi
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Nice to see admins admitting when they are wrong, n1 guys :wink:
I heard for the first time tonite of a certain server banning ppl for being too good :shock: still can't quite believe it tbh :shock: i won't post the links but if any of u want a laff at this drop me a pm and i catch it one day after work lmao its so funneh :twisted:
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

Hey up fingers i was not pointing any fingers :P at anyone.... it was my mistake for not dropping to spec. What other peeps were saying made me think it was true when map previous i got dropped like a bag of spanners. My comments should read other players with ref pass / other half decent players feeding me info on what i was suspecting ... From hoochies pwnd me with 3 headees comments i guess that explains that one .Incidentaly hoochi from recent experience i have found it good policy to ask players with bots to leave b4 taking any other action it is easier for me to get on with my game and prevents them getting anoyed at being booted last 3 botters have left of their own accord....extreemly nice result imo.!!!! And yeh u did rage me as you put it on goldrush if i wanted to kick and ban you for that i would have done so on goldrush after asking you to leave with the bot...... and as for n4d. 2 pence what a dumbass comment ....even i have been kikced off <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> for looking too good and i am bobbins at et part of et life if you are on form imo... thats my last bit on this one my ban unbanned hope for no hard feelings .....
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

gobbo wrote:Hey up fingers i was not pointing any fingers :P at anyone....
I know ya didn't mean it like that, I just thought that Hoochi may think that it was me, considering he thought it was me that banned him :)

I did actually think he was cheating aswell but it's an easy mistake to make with players that have a very good aim, I've been accused of cheating before and I take it as a compliment. (doesn't happen often enough tbh :x :lol: )
lost-hedgehog
Sonic without a Map
Sonic without a Map

Post by lost-hedgehog »

hey... not like i have any skills or anything... but isnt it a bit sad to demo everything you do on ET?

just a thought?

I know i like to video a few things i do but certainly not ET :lol:

<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> <font color=yellow>lost</font><font color=black>-</font><font color=red><b>hedgehog</b></font>
<!--== Busy doing something i shouldnt be ==--!>