Reporting a consistant spawn killer

AraGoth teh uber haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!

Reporting a consistant spawn killer

Post by AraGoth teh uber haxor! »

Ive just got off your server because of the spawnkilling going on, the map was goldrush, and as per usuall axis tend to be on the back foot and on the recieving end of relentless spawnkilling, no admin on so there nothing we can do! Allthough many of the allied players were spawn killing the ring leader was a player called "Jine" im sure your aware of this players trouble making by now, he was timing his runs into axis spawn dropping an airstrike marker an then going prone at the exit so the entire, freshly spawned axis team got obliterated. As soon as you guys arnt around he/she will take full advantage of this and break your rules much to his own pleasure, Jine is a good player without having to reduce him/her self to this dribble so please keep an eye on this individual as it is spoiling an otherwise fun/social server!

If any admin needs proof i took the liberty of recording a demo of jine!

Blah! blah! *end rant*
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

yeah ive seen this guy b4 on the server constantly spawn killing crnt remember when i saw him think it wsa last week sometime :) hope screamer or one of the admins kick is <b>@$$</b> **wink**wink**nudge**nudge** ;)
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

if i remeber correctly jine has been kicked by myself AND gobbo for spawn killing
obviously he has no respect for the rules at all , do you have a demo of this by any chance ?
if not there isnt much i can do without any proof , but i will keep an eye on him
any more rule breaking from him will earn him a ban
Kazza
Music of the 18 Century
Music of the 18 Century

Post by Kazza »

ud think that guy would have learned by now...
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

he'll learn when his <b>@$$</b> gets banned :)
MoW

Post by MoW »

ppl like that neva learn,thats y there @$$holes lol how else wud they earn there titles
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahaha yeah we know hes a trouble maker.. :D but thanks for the help letting us know whats going on .. on our server when we/admins arent there.. :D its really appreciated
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
AraGoth teh uber haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!

-=[<font><b>-=[<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>]=-</b></font>]=-SCREAMER wrote:if i remeber correctly jine has been kicked by myself AND gobbo for spawn killing
obviously he has no respect for the rules at all , do you have a demo of this by any chance ?
Sent the demo file to your msn, you'll have to put it your etpro/demo file as ive no idea how to upload it :roll:
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

aragoth thanks for that , demo's ftw :)
i will be dealing with jine accordingly

also go to the admin mod registration section and apply for a lvl 1 protected user status m8 ;)
AraGoth teh uber haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!

Glad to have helped! Hope jine gets whats coming to him! I have applied for the lvl1 protected user status too! :D