sorry but totaly lame server

Ieaf

sorry but totaly lame server

Post by Ieaf »

Like <b>oh my gosh</b> are the midnight admins MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
axis were spawnrapeing like hell.
and i said if axis spawnrape then i will spawnrape also.And then i got kicked
midnight admins ffs.
Get BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!

that pissed me so off argh.

Iam sorry but yeah...sometime ago it was a good nonespawnrape server now everyone can spawnrape like FTW?.
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

before you come on being an <b>@$$</b> and start flaming , there are REFS and admins
learn to distinguish the difference , when you have a problem on our server coming on here with an attitude like that will not get you listened to properly

if you have a problem you can address the admins in a polite manner and maybe something can be done about it
<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> mikeangelo or myself can deal with things like that
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

Basically if you've got that attitude coming on here then I'm not surprised that you got kicked. Personally I would ban you for your ridiculous childish rant and see if you can find a server where the ref's care more about the rules than us.

I find it unbelievable that people expect us to respond instantly to anyone who cries foul. So many times people claim things are happening which we haven't seen and expect it to be dealt with immediately, we then have to go spec (ruining our game) find the player responsible, watch to see if they do it again, give them a warning, then maybe kick them.

This all takes time and while we are doing it people are saying things like "ffs ref spawnkill" or "kick whoever" or "admin are noobs" or as in your case "I'm going to spawnrape also". No politeness, just aggression! This all takes our concentration away from the job in hand.

The correct way to behave, as many of our regulars do is to say to a ref politely what is happening, a pm would be best, give them the slot number of the player (if you know how) and be patient. Otherwise you just get peoples backs up and your whining will get ignored.

Oh and a thankyou for our trouble would be nice occasionally. It's bad enough for me but when you know how much effort that Screamer, Mike, Gobbo etc. all put in, only for idiots like you to come out with idiotic comments like you have, frankly, I'm surprised they bother.
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

aw tit face bit of advise dont come on flaming ur a$$ of at these peeps yeah
will get you no where i should know seen you kinda of people before
if there is any trouble go look for a admin on these forums or ask for msn's which i have done
and belive me you will get a responce and the spwnkilling will be stopped asap.

but i tell you somehting m8 coming on forums and saying sh!t like that is getting u no where nablet just a bit of advise xD

P.S midnight is one of the best servers out hence why im always playing on it!!

Rhino out!