very serious

MoW

Post by MoW »

dint mean offence by that pup was jus statin wot i cud remember,dint say u was bad admin etc jus sayin sometimes u cud b hotheaded
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

PuPPy wrote:
MoW wrote:as a former member an friend to ya's and in bb we had the same probs with admins etc,no will ever b statisfied lol,but mazza idea is good,but allowin everymember to kick etc is bad idea imo,the shoutcster idea seems good coz then they'll leave most prob,but if they dont they'll b takin up a player slot,pros and cons to everything,and as i recall pup u kicked ppl jus for bein slightly abusive,fair enuff sometimes was ok but wanr first mayb 2 times max then kick? in ghostworks every member pays subs,to keep servers runnin in et and css.good idea then no1 is below anybody if ya kno wot i mean,think we contemplatin the admin mod feature,[*BB*] used to run it and was good very handy...but then this prob arises,wot lvl ppl shud get etc.if every1 paid the same amount then every1 gets same lvl...apart from ppl which set up server....prob solved.....but can every1 pay......?.... but hey this prob will prob go on foreva lol but i hope some of this makes sense to some ppl and in someway helps ???

<b>oh my gosh</b>, how many times didn't i warn people?? but fine if you feel that way, i won't take admin abilitys ever then... lies imo, but w/e

I do not care nomore, if there is hacker/cheater on and no admin, i'll simply leave, that must look good to other players... bah!!!
pup try not taking every thing as an offence... try it out and if it doesnt work then go back to your old ways.. not trying to start a fight just take what he said into concideration... dont be so fast to jump the gun..

and to mow.. everyone can be hot headed at time.. just depends on peoples mood.. and what the player says to them.. :?
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
MoW

Post by MoW »

true enuff squee...but i was jus sayin :? jus gotta learn to restrain