Hashley Plant, again...*sigh*

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol is there a language barrier or something? I didn't say a thing about him going into schools lol. I was talking about a specific incident my wife witness from an irate idiot...similar to him possibly. I was more making a statement about the way....oh nothing lol, not owrth time explaining. I'll go bakc to my regularly scheduled program :p
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

The only way we can judge someone on is their actions. His actions do not speak well for him. X was simply pointing out an example from his own life where someone's actions did not speak well for them. I believe that the connection is clear. (not too difficult I hope, but if you need, send me a pm and I'll speak with simpler words). So, it is unfortunate that you misunderstood, but no one was implying that this person was abusive, merely that perhaps someone who has such an obvious lack of good anger managment may not present the most suitable role model for his children. No one said this was a case, but if you go by the thought that the only way we can judge someone is by their actions, it does not bode well for him.

Again, super, if you need someone to explain this to you with smaller, simpler words, pm me and I'll try. It will be good practice for when I need to explain concepts to children. :)

BTW topic closed, nothing more can be helpful imo.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?