THANK YOU

DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

THANK YOU

Post by DreamTheater »

want to say ty to whichever admin kicked me, greatly appreciated, im playing under the name Lynx since i can use my dreamtheater name since its registered and i have a new guid/ip since my last reformat
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

Your very welcome Dream ... let me say greatly appreciated identifying yourself even after your own <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> members are going who is that . also good job on a quick post here or @ <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>
" Hi guys reinstalling et need my old account disabling and new level set "

As we are going for public on this it is getting seriously LAME , new nicks appearing for members and time-wasting finding out who is who without a word on vent or forums .ggame we dont waste enough time on the cheating tards nick laming without our own members doing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what EVERYBODY stick to your given name .IF you want a new nick then post on it . If you want to NICk lame then set up new et install and come on with NO level benefits . eg level 0 . Any one in future not using there own nicks/tags with a level above 1 on ta server insta kick . Anyone nick faking in tags with no level insta kick . Then you can make a polite post or ask from spec .
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

/m is an option...
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

my fault gobbo, not trying to start any fights, was just going on at that time on the server to see if you could help me out with my name and registering it and everything, thats also the reason i had a different name, i figured having a different name a short period until we got all the other stuff straightened out would be fine. next time i'll post letting everybody.. i just flew off the handle sorry dude :oops:
EVERYBODY BEESWAT