server time (reloaded)

P4in
Partners in Crime

server time (reloaded)

Post by P4in »

Hey guys,so long no see,well as im sure most of you are aware WE have a new server up and running 85.236.100.168:27960
now i know its hard too break those ties some of us have made,in that a few of us are addicted to OTHER servers...and i know that YOU love your own SERVER,and you would rather play on your own SERVER.

Hey we miss you,well i do anyways.

Dont make your home somewhere else..eg <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>..come home,the kettles on.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

aye, I'd if I still played the game...
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

I find it hard to believe that with the history of such a good server and lots of regular players that the server is dead most of the time I want a game. It used to always be packed solid and it was only down for a few weeks. I haven't really played anywhere else but find it hard to believe that there are many servers as good as ms. I don't get much time to play so can't sit on my pc waiting for people to join knowing that they most likely wont! Having said that, I won't be looking around for other servers either, I will just wait till people see sense and come back.
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

The server was down, for some weeks and players went to other servers, but thats normal. Some of them might have get used to other servers, others have just quit playing mayb, etc... with the server empty they will not join and wait, (ukbud does it, and we appreciate it for sure). Of coure that most of us have no time to be there waiting for players to join, but at least we can join there, for a lil, once in a while, and try to get back the old MS. Miss to play with you all aswell, hope to see you guys and girls soon =)
Laugh Warrior

gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

hey fingers maybe every one is taking you r view point ...
Anyhow important news :
http://www.midnight-club.co.uk/MCforums ... .php?t=956

for me the final nail ,