no... :roll: hahahaa :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I know eventually on down the road screamer mentioned loading the admin mod thing to the bani we already have. That tells the killing sprees, first bloods losing streaks and all that. I think it would be pretty cool as oong as we don't get real elaborate with it. But I don't think we should add it for a while. The key is we want as few DLs as possible for ppl coming to our server. So if we wait a few weeks and add it I think we would have built a large loyal following and ppl would have the smallest dl possible since they have already been to our server and dl'ed the watermark file.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

btw i think it was snakey that asked if we could dissable heavy weapons when there were less players.. i said that that wasnt possible .. but it is :O with etadmin mod.., and the players wont have 2 D/L it because its only serverside.. ;)
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

:shock: oh thta wasnt the idea another demo center..... new maps i will write a campaign with 1 new map init just need to know what evry 1 wants.. aslo have suggested we have a msn manned by refs when they can...simple to minimise et and call 1 up if they are on... i dont think we wil ever do away with idiots breaking the rules and just being bad sportspeeps.And yep there is a mod to chane type of campaign and maps depending on how many peeps are on the server. but we just getting used to setting this 1 up atm dont wanna break it just yet :P
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

all u gotta do if u need a ref m8 is add mid_clan@hotmail.co.uk to ur msn , im on the pc about 18 hours a day lol , as long as im on so is that addy , if it gets to much gimme a shout and ill come on and deal with it , or ref u up so u can :) as for maps , leave it the way it is for now , it works and we have a lot of repeat players , when we got a decent following and all the tards realise they wont get away with stuff then we can think about adding maps , as i have said before , if i went to join a server that had maps to download i would normally leave and go elsewhere so lets build up our following first , as for the admin mod , yes i think its a good idea and can be added quite easily. But need opinions on what features to use and what not to http://et.d1p.de/etadmin_mod/wiki/index.php/Main_Page if u want to know what features the admin mod has
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Honestly folks, do we need to have an "easy" server? Heavy weapons are already limited to one of each kind, correct? I don't wanna see them all gone for sure. I enjoy mortaring, and I know there is a need for mg's sometimes. Are we not supposed to die at all? Only to smg's? Goodness lol. Where's the MEN? :P

Lets limit meds, fo's, and heavy weapons...then all we'd have is a bunch of engies and covs running around wit no ammo :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

ROFL x...i don't say that heavy weappons should disapear, except mortar (it could stay in battery) :wink:
What do you think about planting dina in the oasis anti tank guns, and no chance to difuse it, cause a guy keeps dropping mortar to there?
Mortar lovers are going to kill me :P

About the new maps, i think we need to establish our server first, cause if we don't we may loose the players that are starting to enjoy play there, imo.

About classes limits, i don't agree much with that cause suppose we limit fdps to 3, and non of them gives ammo...so you want to go as a fdps to do it, and you can't....well, only if you kick one and take his place :lol:
But it is possible to limit fdps actions? like limited number of airsupport actions?
Laugh Warrior

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

well that is possible!
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

OK well mortar in the Axis base spawn on Oasis is illegal, you should officail warn the player doing it "your mortar rounds are too close to axis spawn" and if they do it again kick them. Airstrikes and artilery are allowed because you have to get close enough to actually call the support or throw the can.

I really don't think our servers are going down hill C, especially since we just got it. We have more admins for our server then any other server I know. But you know, we're only human. Our admins are not gonna stay up all night monitoring a server waiting for another admin to take his or her shift. Its a video game, not a job. In a day I would say that our 'no admin' window time is very small compared to other servers. Besides, who says they always need dictating? I came on at 1am EST last night and was the only admin there. In the hour and a half I played only 1 person was kicked for spawn airstriking and he later came back and apologized and said it wouldn't happen again.

I think the attitude we carry into the game is what gets ppl teed up. Everyday I go on I see our members calling other players noobs and morons and such. Hell I know I'm guilty too. So from now on I am going to hold the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> members to a higher standard of gameplay. If I catch you being rude in the game you will be warned for 'Un-Spikage like conduct'. If Screamer or X sees me also being a jerk I want them to do the same to me.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

no Mike, its not that ...i mean that i know a guy that can put mortars right in to the anti tank guns (in oasis), i didn't said nothing about spawn... :P
Laugh Warrior

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

well it depends on the situation mike, sometimes when u mess around abit u can call ppl n00b, imho :/
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

stop it all of you.. i dont know how public can see this since it clearly says <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> MEMBERS... i will delete all comemts made about your clan and i apologize for them....

pAnts

Post by pAnts »

ty squee :wave:
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

no problem i just want this to end

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

:( Crap did I miss the "fun" while away today?
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

pAnts

Post by pAnts »

define 'fun'? no squee stepped in and acted maturely ty
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I believe that was sarcasm on x's part
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Dude take a freakin chill pill, comin here with attitude.

Yes it was sarcasm...tho I would like to know what went on so I have pm'd her. TY!

Visit my MySpace page>>

pAnts

Post by pAnts »

attitude? chill pill? cba
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

cba?

Btw the heading of this thread is "ALL <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> MEMBERS COME HERE."

^^ To put it simply and kindly.

Visit my MySpace page>>

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

ok <b>what the heck</b> just happened,

CBA= cant be arsed
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

dont worry abut it... just drop it... go on with the other conversation

Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

meh. What I miss?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

You did nothing wrong, just forget about it. Just junk tryin to be started where there is none.

Visit my MySpace page>>

blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

So .... like i had ask in the last post about fdps...could we limit the number of airsupport actions? Maybe, like this, we could have more ammo :P
Laugh Warrior