Check out my new ride

toblerone

Check out my new ride

Post by toblerone »

http://www.caedes.net/Zephir.cgi?lib=Ca ... 437227.jpg

Check out this background I made for caedes.net and tell me what you think. thx!
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

hehe brody's hawt.. =)... but didnt her and armstrong split?.. i heard because alls she wanted was a record deal =P
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

I read that it was actually because they were fighting a lot, and I actually read that in two seperate interviews: one with Brody, the other with Tim. Interesting indeed, though, if it were for a record deal, considering the Distillers latest album is their worst one, and I would prefer they go back to the old sound. I find the new sound is too mushy.

--EDIT-- Oh, yes, Brody is frickin' hot
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

yeah she is :lol: ... werent they on like warner bros.. or some big label.. anyways distillers second album was terrible.. sing sing death house was pretty good.. didnt really listen to their first though
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Their first album is self-titled, the second one is Sing Sing Death House (which I like best actually) and the third (post-Armstrong) is called Coral Fang. Coral Fang is okay, not great, and probably not worth buying, seeing as how I only like two of the songs on the 11 song album.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

yeah i knew there albums.. i heard a few off carol fang and didnt think it was that great.. who else you listen to?
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Uh, hang on, let me check my iTunes :) Lars Frederiksen & the Bastards, Rancid, Transplants, Aquabats, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Weezer, Pennywise, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Vandals, Jurassic 5, Kardinal Offishall, Lagwagon, k-os, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Clash, NOFX, Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys, Common Rider, Johnny Cash, Sublime, UK Subs, Unwritten Law.... yeah, uh, the list goes on. Mostly it's punk, ska, and hip hop, with a side of trip hop. :)
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

nice list.. lagwagons one of my favorites.. and dropkick murphys i love them too.. less than jake.. aquabats.. there all good... you listen to catch 22? streetlight manifesto?
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Not much :(
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

check em out =P there good.. if you can go pick up Catch 22's Keasby Nights... one of the greatest cds ever.. and there from NJ =) not too far from me
EVERYBODY BEESWAT