SORT YOUR freaking SERVER OUT AND ADD KICK

SORT YOUR freaking SERVER OUT AND ADD KICK

Post by Guest »

EVery <b>freaking</b> day for 2 months all morning a aimbot on 80 percent and normally sniper stays on for 3 hours. TKs for one map and gets 50 complaints but dont get kicked.

SORT THE <b>freaking</b> KICK FEATURE OUT NOW.
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

like <b>oh my gosh</b> dummy has been thrown out off the pram mummy!!!! :'( <b>oh my gosh</b> you think saying and i quote "SORT THE freaking KICK FEATURE OUT NOW." is realy going to get them sort the feature out and even help you m8 because i know for a fact i wouldnt coz u sound like a, (sorry about this its my turn to snap) co(k im getting sick of whiners and im sure most of the members an admins will be behind me 100% but if there is an aimbot on or people tking try get them on msn or go on different server and im sure an admin or member will sort this out for you, ive asked angel a couple of times to sort things out for me on the server E.G. tkers aimbots team bleeders etc and so as gobbo so stop the whining and just ask for an admins msn or something so u can get in contact with them to sort the matter out!!! sorry but i had enuff of whiners on ET they suck more than n00bs soz guys will calm down now :D

Post by Guest »

you my freind are a

Post by Guest »

30 man server with no kick freaks
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

<b>oh my gosh</b> im not starting with little kids im going to let admins sort you out good and proper lmao :D!!! aw what name u go under in ET?

Post by Guest »

Admins sort me out lol

Its impossible to ban someone from a server in ET freak
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

m8 im not even going to start because im reali not in mood and i dont want to start and argument on tthese forums so just pm me about them matter ok!!! so i can reali have a go at you ;) aw and for the record im not your m8 ;) http://www.pwned.com

Post by Guest »

Hahaha

thats funny :roll:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

d00d, we are human aswel..., and we had a few admins leaving from the UK so thats why none is on atm...

i know our server doesnt fit everyone... but we are really really trying 2 make it as perfect as possible..
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒

Post by Guest »

I know but come on !

No kicking! people can even copy names and dont get kicked by PB
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

oh noes, i hear an etBot ringing.. they do get a kick for that tho., just after 60sec if im right.. yet another thing 2 change :roll:

im just a member so i cant help u, i dont have admin rights
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

tbh MS is the best server ive played on and still is!!! i hate the odd aimbotter and team bleeder but i just let them get on with it like i said just get his name and ip and report it to admins and im sure they will sort it and in all fairness guest soz about that posts man just not in the mood tbh so soz m8ty aimbotters 4tl
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

etBot = f12; changes ip, MAC adress (the adress u get banned for with hardware ban), changes etkey and reconnects...

there isnt much u can do but kicking them over and over again :(

Post by Guest »

Kick and lock teams :D

Also need to kick AFK who are there 4 on a team for 3 hours
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

wee, i know something u can do.. rent ur own server.. and make it for all of ur needs ok?.

Post by Guest »

I am just trying to help the shittest set up server for its popularity - You havent a clue.

uhh, i wonder if it's popular for a reason...

PS, we've actually talked about the kick vote several times. So, I will answer your question without rudeness, a quality in which you seem to accel in.

Basically, it is admined (sp?) fairly often, and when it is not, there is someone on msn to be Messaged. In every server I've been in with 'kick' allowed, the same thing happens: Sore losers claim aimbot (though I'm sure yours was, I'm not doubting YOU individually) and calls a kick. Or, someone who is new to the game get's kicked because some douche bag who is too worried about winning than having fun doesn't like a 'noob' on their team.

Reader's Digest Version:

We don't allow people to call kick vote because there would be to many douche bags calling the kick vote for frivilous reasons.

However, I understand that that may not appeal to all, that is why there are more servers out there. You are welcome to try them until your heart's content. If you do not like our server, you are in the minority apparently :-p, but also, you do not have to play there. You are welcome to come and have fun (And get a hold of us if some jerk is cheating).

Thank you for your input.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Ohhh, wait so now you ARE able 2 talk properly?, because u sweared in all the other posts....

BTW, we are still configuring the server config a lot, well i guess that happens :roll:, but u CAN'T expect to be an admin on it all the time, their might will be one on in the future, because of the holidays coming up.

we'll do our best to make everyone happy, really..
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

for one , do not come on here with the attitude you came on with , it will get you nowhere , i was on the server till 6 am this morning and was on xfire and msn till 7 there were no problems then , and as for "" I am just trying to help the shittest set up server for its popularity - You havent a clue.""" why is it then that we are so high in the server rankings , the setup we use cannot be that bad
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

if its the one of the "shittest"(nice spelling :roll: ) then why are you playing on it? IMO if you think its that bad then dont play on it
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

"I am just trying to help the shittest set up server for its popularity - You havent a clue."

uhh, i wonder if it's popular for a reason...

PS, we've actually talked about the kick vote several times. So, I will answer your question without rudeness, a quality in which you seem to accel in.

Basically, it is admined (sp?) fairly often, and when it is not, there is someone on msn to be Messaged. In every server I've been in with 'kick' allowed, the same thing happens: Sore losers claim aimbot (though I'm sure yours was, I'm not doubting YOU individually) and calls a kick. Or, someone who is new to the game get's kicked because some douche bag who is too worried about winning than having fun doesn't like a 'noob' on their team.

Reader's Digest Version:

We don't allow people to call kick vote because there would be to many douche bags calling the kick vote for frivilous reasons.

However, I understand that that may not appeal to all, that is why there are more servers out there. You are welcome to try them until your heart's content. If you do not like our server, you are in the minority apparently :-p, but also, you do not have to play there. You are welcome to come and have fun (And get a hold of us if some jerk is cheating), but if you do not like our server, our feelings will most certainly not be hurt if you do not return, so do not worry about that :)
Thank you for your input
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

Life lesson, man: No one listens to someone who's just gonna bash their hard work. If u wanna complain about something u dont need to get all pissy.
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

Constructive criticism 4 teh win.

I'm all for making the server 'better' as you put it, but it's hard to sort out your suggestions from the <b>freak</b> this and <b>Shazbot</b> and all that other nonsense that you threw in to 'get our attention'. A lot of work goes into these sites and the Midnight Spikage servers, give us a little slack when something goes haywire or something goes wrong. Reason 1 being that we can't know what goes on on the server 100% of the time unless players like you take a moment to step forward and let us know (in a civil manner). Reason 2 being that people are unpredictable. I've seen aim-botters, hell I've played against them for shits and giggles (am I allowed to say shits on the air?). They don't always leave when you kick them, they find ways to get back from bans and they don't always come around. What happens one day can completely change the next.

You have the reason why there is no kick feature on the server anymore, you've explained to the best of your ability why it should be reinstated. Let MS do what we do and sort out what needs to be done and get it done instead of arguing back and forth with a player who wishes to remain anonymous. Personally I think you just wanted to see how wild up you could get everyone, but that's just me. I tend to ignore the Guest posts lately because 99% of the time it's someone hiding so they can bash on Midnight Spikage or Screamer in particular. It's not worth my time to read over and over again how we are lame for 'blah blah blah' reason.

When everything is going smoothly, do you enjoy the server?

When there are Refs on, do you enjoy the server?

What keeps you coming back? (because we do have a lot of regulars)

What keeps everyone else coming back?

I think I've said enough for the time being. Don't take this as a bash because I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything negative about you besides using the 'Guest' feature which you are entitled to doing. Just trying to help you to see the other side of things so maybe you won't be so angry when you speak to MS so that you can talk to us a little easier.

**PS** Just because your profanity is altered to look less profane, doesn't mean you need to mask the words intentionally.

Post by Guest »

I dont even know why we respond to peeps who cant provide a log in or any form of civil response..So big are they they cower behind the guest facility. Well i sort the server config if you have anything usefull to add rather than the plop u spewed in this forum feel free to pm me.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol y so many people...apparently even our own :P, forget to log in? CLICK THE REMEMBER ME BUTTON :D and this won't happen.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Anonymous wrote:I dont even know why we respond to peeps who cant provide a log in or any form of civil response..So big are they they cower behind the guest facility. Well i sort the server config if you have anything usefull to add rather than the plop u spewed in this forum feel free to pm me.
nicely said pot?