Trouble you need to erase

Photo Proof of Cheaters on Midnight Spikage
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

name change thing bypasses that afaik, had same probs on evermore, but again we're using adminmod so all members can ban/kick them, !ban <slot> so its much easier :wink: just need to teach them that they gotta remember they can ban by slot # :P So many of our admins are old school, they forget about the new features of this mod :P Screamer if i was u, i would seriously look into it, it would make admining a lot easier for u and ALL ref's, even if u just wanted to give non donators a very low level of power it stops them getting kicked and server runs smoother.

As for Kees, all he ever does is whinge about everything anyhoo, i tend to ignore everything he says when he's on evermore :wink:
PuPPy

Post by PuPPy »

k mike, cheers :) i understand
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

My take on this is quite simple,clan member.....have in ranking order,appropriate server access,no public player SHOULD never have admin rights,donation's should not be a contribuing factor in clan staus,or server rights.

Every member,i sure would if they could,pay something.......however not ever person can ,so....sometimes a few pay for the rest,however to run any server the way you wan't it to be isn't about money,it's about how happy you are to pay to play.

Im sure you guys ,like any decent clan,ask your members how they would like the server to be run,so ultimatlly everyone has their say,you might not like the outcome,but at least you spoke.
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

As for the old name changer script,i personally on my clan servers,just kick em straight off.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

/players
/ref kick #

it was annoying to see the wrong people getting kicked via refpanel
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

my bad :oops:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Actually we don't rank our members like that at all. Whose ref does not relfect clan rank in the least. For example squee is not a ref, but shes a clan admin and outranks a lot of the people here.

As for your name change comment, yeah its easy when you have 1 person changing names, not 5 or 6 at once, it can become confusing. Plus a simple kick is just an invite for them to comeback tomorrow night or use Xfire or ASE to see when your not on the server and terrorize the rest of the people playing on your server.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Sick of saying this, adminmod shows them connecting and their slot # via irc, so its easy to kick them :roll: It seems to be my answer to every problem :lol:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i think ive asked before; doesnt linux only work on windows servers? because ours is linux
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

that made no sence at all <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> but do we have comand line access to our server because isent it required to run etadmin mod
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

emm; bobo etadmin isnt like any other mod; because you'll see there 2 windows open because instead of only ET you also get etadmin in his own window...

you don't install etadmin just like etpro (dump everything in the mod folder and add +set fs_game etpro to the command line)

i already what is with etadmin and windows :roll: ->http://et.d1p.de/etadmin_mod/wiki/index ... th_Windows

i knew there was something with windows+etadmin and since my trickjump server has etadmin and is a windows server i thought it might would be unavailable to linux :roll:

my bad :oops: