Ray

Photo Proof of Cheaters on Midnight Spikage
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Ray

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Pretty easy to tell on this one. If you thought the perspective looked funny its because ur right! Ray is actually looking through a wall at our homey Bil. Hes banned.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I believe he is still at it. He is playing on there right now, and he just seems to come out of nowhere and cap you.
Kazza
Music of the 18 Century
Music of the 18 Century

Post by Kazza »

umm yeah ray plays alot on our server...
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

your not the only ones who have noticed this
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

well explain the name above bilout if it is a wallhack, since you cant aim thru a wall :), i think i havent seen this topic before :/
Last edited by Wimpeh on Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

he's been proven clean, he has a pretty old guid. If he was a cheater, and i doubt it now, he would have been banned a long time ago.
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

imo he doesnt wall hack ..and that screenie looks like top of battery..i cant think what wall he would be looking through ?
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

Alrite lets be sure of something here,forget the name,clearlly its *ray PB says so,i can say that i personally beleive he is wallhacking,i have said so on vent and ill repeat it here.

To me he is useing a low level wallhack,prolly a private 1 undedetceded as yet.

We need to decide,do we get rid of him or allow him to continue?

I have made my opion clear on vent,but as i can kill him 50% of the time im easy. :? 8)
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

I dunno, I kinda take back what I said about him. He's a very good shot anyway (in close range with no walls to hide behind), so I wouldn't be suprised if he is just an experienced player. He might just have very good hearing too. But he's still suspicious in my book.
SuperCow

Post by SuperCow »

Are we actually talking about *ray here? And was the screenshot above definitely taken from his view? If yes I personally tend to abide by the usual grandma's motto "once a cheater, always a cheater" and I would never have let him back on the server.
As to whether he is still cheating or not, surely you guys can do the same as before and have a look at some of the pb screenshots taken of his view? (I'm assuming pb screenshots are taken randomly here and that some of you have the unfortunate task of checking them out once in a while).
Eirik

Post by Eirik »

I went to the Nexus ETpro server, and he tryied to connect, and it said that his IP adress was banned by a PunkBuster admin. I did not say why he was banned so - Maybe talk to the Nexus crew and hear the reason?
I've got a screenshot of it, if any would like to c, pm me.
*Owned* ?
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

send it me plz eirik ill pm u my addy
thanks
SuperCow

Post by SuperCow »

FWIW I saw *ray play on MS under the name of .rei or .trei tonight (17/10/06 around 00:45 GMT).
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

wow, gonna consult on that screenshot u sent me, looks very interesting.
Kazza
Music of the 18 Century
Music of the 18 Century

Post by Kazza »

lol it just shows that ray was pb banned :lol: duznt have proof he was hackin :?
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

the fact that he was pb banned proves that in some way he was hacking , you dont get pb bans for no reason
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

Well then we need to do some screenshots ... i will make a point of doing some next time i play him ,,,, IS every one saying this previous screenie is a wallhack ?
as i still dont c the where the view angle is... i thought back of battery but now maybe top hill same map at front but there isnt a wall high up to look through ? /
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

From the original pbss it looks like he's looking thru the rocks.

Post by Guest »

since i'm not too familiar how to defend myself against haxing accusations forgive me if my sounds inconclusive. first of all, i've been playing ET for nearly 2 years now. started up at christmas 2004, first playing in public servers, shortly joined local team called shine. played with them since autumn 2005 when some ppl from team decided to quit. since school was starting and there were problems finding replacement i decided to quit also for time being. few months later at local lan party my et career was revived again, met some new ppl who were playing ET in estonia and shortly after lan i joined clan called sync aka igods. i played with them until summer 2006. we finished 4th at cb opencup premier division, which is quite high level competition. at summer me and some of my friends from estonia formed a 3v3 clan called dot, rei, trey, deadmeat. so i spent my summer pretty much playing 3v3 on high level. now i've kinda retired from competitive ET, only playing at public level. and as you may have noticed i'm playing alot in your server because i like the environment there. but ok, lets get to accusations.
i have no idea what that pbscreen shows, it may have been taken when you are blasted into the wall by panzer or grenade, ET is full of bugs, it shouldnt be news for anyone. about me being always at the right place, timing grenades exactly right time etc. i don't want to sound rude but only way i would call it is skill. when you play alot at high level, you will start doing what everybody at that level does. first thing you will try to see enemy spawn time, after that game goes in cycles. with simple 1+1 calculations you can pretty much predict when enemy reaches the place where you are defending. for example, from grush it takes 10 secs from allied spawn to reach cp stairway at first phase attack, and so on. combined with some experience you will kinda have overall understanding what enemy is doing. i hope you understand what i'm saying here. no magic, it all comes with gaming.
about that banned pbguid or whatever that might be. at that lan party when i was called into action again, i had to install ET to my computer again since i had uninstalled it when i quit. so to get all maps and save myself from trouble, i dled ETPRO folder from local lan ftp, i guess that wasnt smart thing to do. if you yawn my etpro guid you can see 2 different ppl there, one is ray, other is distance. and probably distance was the one that got banned. since i downloaded his etpro folder i got his etpro guid also. if he made trouble after that point i have no idea about it.
i must say, i feel pretty uncomfortable defending myself against something that i havent certainly done, especially especially because i consider myself completely opposite to those cheating fcks. besides, i aint about to waste all my good karma about cheating in online game:!: if i play again at your erver you are welcomed to spectate me and stuff, i have no fear for that.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Personally, I think you're clean. Played with you for quite sometime now. Thought this thread was dead due to the dreadful screeny above lol, which does look like the back hill on Battery :P Then someone had to go revive this thread with another accusation.

Sorry m8, keep playin, all will be ok again soon...or so I would think :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

Ok *Ray,i have certainlly,having read your post formed a different opion of you,and would be happy to see you around the server.

Course you'll have to let me kill you some tho. :twisted:
Eirik

Post by Eirik »

If he realy would have been "h4xing" I tihnk he would have banned for a long time ago ;)

It is true what Ray says here, u can predict when the Enemy Team comes. It's like the nature of a little skilled players :>
*Owned* ?
MoW

Post by MoW »

i suppose if u play at the level he has itd b kinda a 6th sense
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

ok im locking this
message me if you want to say something of improtance...
like he is a good player and hes to good to be a haxor...:P
good way of defending yourself tho.. you did it in a polite manner im proud of you.. :Pheheheee
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear: