fa241c70
cb522988
9a88e516

Names as Follows

SuS3
Chaplex
homo

SuS3... Sten / Medic.. All headies
Chaplex .. Sniper.. Didn't scope.. Averaged 4shots per sec.. All headdies.. While running..
homo ..... Same as sus3, Name also was Jentoo, same green / yellow colours as SuS3
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Awesome... it's good to know that punkbuster is a great catchall.. *coughcrapcough* I guess there is nothing to do though except take a peek at the server pics and see if we can see these dudes
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

I don't know, I've been noticing a push with all the aim botters. I never really noticed before but it's like they are coming out of the dark all the sudden! Maybe Punk just needs an update?
Snakebite

Post by Snakebite »

The only true PUNK BUSTER is ADMIN.. Just have to hope one is on.. :D
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Punk Buster has never actually been really good at catching hacks I find... I've seen too many servers plagued by aimbotters and wallhackers, and Punk Buster did nothing

Post by Guest »

Those guys are known cheats and are all using screenshot blockers :roll: so unfortunately we can't get them on the masterbanlist, and all are showing as clean atm too.. AFAIK they are all on dynamic ips too so unless ure willing to take out entire countries then ure gonna just need to deal with them as they appear on server :roll:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

^^ that's the way I see it. No pbmbl crap, we'll just remove them as needed and so be it.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

well you cant expect punkbuster to catch every little thing.. theres always going to be hacks and wahtever... but i dont think that will ever stop
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Nope, cheating will never stop because people can't just accept the fact that they have to PRACTICE to get BETTER, and nothing ruins all your hard work practicing like some idiot who can smoke you with the assistance of an aimbot or whatever other hack
LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

Tru dat Toblerone. I personally have been trying extra hard to get my accuracy up and it can sometimes get discouraging when the cheaters come out to rain on my parade...
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Guest post was me btw, just realised i wasn't signed in :roll:

U guys got adminmod running on ure server, cos AFAIK thats the only way of keeping these prats at bay atm as u can set a minimum guid age, so every time they connect with a new etkey then the server will refuse entry, which means u won't get hassled with them as much as servers without it will. However the above 3 are easy to spot as they always holding each others hands, they love each other so much , as probably no one else loves them :wink:

And never expect pb to catch every cheat. Remember cheats have to be made and used b4 they can be detected :wink:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i know ETAdmin mod... its an arse 2 install tho lol well thats what ive heard..
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

con didn't have many problems tbh m8, biggest prob that ours is a winblows server, and admin mod is made for linsux , and he's now made RconX which has some extra commands like we used to have in the days of Goldy, so we can have some fun with ppl b4 they get kicked :twisted:

Had a racist prat in the other day so con used his rcon x which went something like this

Guy was called smelly pakey and was spewing out some racist comments

!rename smelly IamAracistwithAsmallPenis

Autokick cos p3n1s (edit cos of ure auto editor) is in bad names list \o/

Its also handeh for ppl u really wanna bug the hell out of as we got beacon commands too

so u got someone running around either making donkey noises or doing the mine mine mine from finding nemo

Its real nice to use this on the guys who got aimbot, as they don't know <b>what the heck</b> is happening :twisted:

Kinda puts the [FuN] back into adminning :wink:

but the beauty of it is, u don't need admin mod running to have rconx :wink:
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

haha rcon x sounds cool , i just looked for it , cant seem to find it :( anyone knows where to get it from plz let me know :)
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

toblerone wrote:Nope, cheating will never stop because people can't just accept the fact that they have to PRACTICE to get BETTER, and nothing ruins all your hard work practicing like some idiot who can smoke you with the assistance of an aimbot or whatever other hack
Well maybe for you, but my Mad Skills come automatically :-p j/k lol. Anywho, just thought I'd add that b/c I'm tired and it seems funny to me, heh heh heh.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i thought it was funny.. lol
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

rcon X can b found here

http://www.fun4forums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3487

its still undergoing some work atm but the commands that are there are pretty cool

:twisted:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

and if u need any help0rz with it screamer just connect to #[fun] on quakenet and ask for Connor :)
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

mazza thanks m8 , i probably will need some help with it at some point lol , usually when i do something to the server i kill it , lets try and make this NOT one of those times :P
LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

w00t! I'm all for not killing the server!!! <3
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Try it out on the second server Scream m8. That way then you can get it right before killin the "good" one :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Huzzah for good ieas X lol
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

how did u get on with that screamer? tried it yet? let us know how its going so any bugs can b ironed out
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

to be honest mazza im thick :P lol , havent got round to setting it up yet as ive had lots of pb probs myself , all sorted now hopefullly , stupid f/wall blocking packets to pb :( i will get on it soon and let u know how we get on , chz
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

hmmmmmmm do i take it " hevent got round to setting it up yet " as =" asked gobbo to look/set it up yet " :P just like to gain clarity on these matters.
also any one intrested upped an aimbotter with a scoped aimbot demmo available at <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> forum. :wink:

also b4 i forget surley it is my role to kill the server.. i am gettiing alot better than you at it screamer :roll: :twisted: