Cicii

Photo Proof of Cheaters on Midnight Spikage
Snakebite

Cicii

Post by Snakebite »

Upon getting pwned a few times by this guy / gal.. When I was by far landing more hits... I went spec... He had to have been using wall hack.. He wasn't leaning to see around corners, would just jump out of Nowhere... And was nailing people from the CP are (Oasis) to the back wall near first spawn... He'd only been on for 15mins and had no skills apart from guns..

He was a bit too suspect.. And as they say.. If its too good to be true.. It probably isn't...

Got GUID so you can decide yourself if you see it online.. : d6eeeb19

Could really use that admin mod so we can ban baby GUID's

And I know some botters do shoot to empty clips between kills.. Seen that tactic b4 when I was working for <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

did ya get a screeny?
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Snakebite

Post by Snakebite »

Can only get a PBSS with RCon.. I dont do Rcon.. Only Coffey , Screamer and I think Gobbo can..
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

you can.. type /pb_getss in console and it will take a screenshot whit guid and puts it in you main folder under screen shot..
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

however i think only <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> can do this because it will be on the server ftp :/
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

Someone going by the name of SUS3 was very obviously aimbotting with a sniper on FD on Sunday till <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> Gobbo got rid, then 2 other suspicious dudes immediately disconnected, unfortunately I didnt think to get a screenshot. I didn't get a GUID either, mainly 'cos I dont know what one is, let alone how to get it :lol:

As we had been pinned down by these 3 'super snipers' for the 1st 15 mins of the map I suggested a map restart which Gobbo did. We (Allies) went on, after a good game to win, only to have much whining about a "lame restart", as if winning by having 3 aimbotters wouldn't have been lame!

When I pointed out the above facts I was told by one particular player that I was wrong, lame and given loads of sarcasm etc. Quite frankly I don't enjoy being given crap by these people when all I was trying to do was to make it even and fair for everyone concerned. I've never been to another server and given the members of that server abuse and I don't think it's right that I should take it.

I agree that there shouldn't be too many ref's as it could cause bad feelings if there were too many kicks, shuffles etc. |But I also think that we should all be able to have the option to mute anyone that is abusive to <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> or <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> members.

Your sincerely

Angry from England

:D
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Yo fingers, anytime and I mean ANYTIME you are being abused, I (and I think I can speak for all) have your back, try getting a hold of me on msn, I am always happy to go, as my esteemed friend The Rock would say, Lay the Smackdown! I'm sorry that you had to get that, punks...
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Yea.. I had trouble with sus3 also... I think it was binks that was on the server who agreed with me. Unfortunately as soon as ONE <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> came who could do something about it like 4 other <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>'s came at the same time and I guess he...stopped..using the hacks. But Pat you asked me what the deal was him and I explained it all the guys there. Probably made me look dumb because of how bad he was sucking once you guys got there...
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

sus3 is one of the 3 botters we spoke about in a previous thread guys :roll: nice to see they still holding each others hand's innit :twisted:
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

yeh mazza , 3 lame bot 5000s all holding hands how cute is that :P , will be instantly banned every time i c them :P its a shame bans are not v effectibve but they work for a time... and as for screenies only usefull in suspect cases ,out and out hax are easy to deal with ..c above .
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Actually we don't see them very often these days, as they have to wait til when their guid is new nuff to join our server, unfortunately it means u guys who aint got min guid age set are getting them more :roll:

Btw there is a way to redirect ure screenshots to a web page so that all members could see them, dunno if u have looked into that side of things or not, but it means that refs can also get rid of botters and hax0rz too :wink:
gobbo
Partners in Crime

server configs and redirect

Post by gobbo »

i am not sure how to do what u sugest ,, v new to server side stuff ..so if you (mazza) or any one else want to pm me re these things feel free on <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> or <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> forums
or email me wit codes i have to add ... any help /advice is taken as it saves me ages of reading on banni and trialling stuff ...thanks :P
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

set sv_fullmsg "ET://194.105.135.107:27960"

that should work lol
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

eek don't ask me tech question

IRNub and rather proud of it :P

pop into irc #[fun] on quakenet and <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> to wotty, connor or scott.

Else post on forums, i'm pretty sure one of them will point u in right direction :wink:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

[FuN]Mazza wrote:eek don't ask me tech question

IRNub and rather proud of it :P

pop into irc #[fun] on quakenet and <font color=#00ff00><b>(<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>)</b></font> to wotty, connor or scott.

Else post on forums, i'm pretty sure one of them will point u in right direction :wink:

^v52

http://www.google.com :O
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

zat would work too <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> but u know me, i prefer the personal approach :P