for all clan members

if u want protected user lvl on midnight spikage
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

for all clan members

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

ok , i looked on the admin mod today and i see people with levels playing under names i do not know
as a security measure from tomorow anybody above level 1 that i see on the server without clan tags will be having there levels removed
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

if you intend to use any other tags than your clan tags them u MUST pre inform by pm
the security of the server is our foremost priority
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

the problem is if i play under <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> W imp:. i get the message that i can get kicked because that name is registered..., but i will play with <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> w iMp from now on so thats np.
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
MoW

Post by MoW »

have u changed ur etkey <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>? that cud b ur prob
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i know adminmod works with the etkey, and that is the problem.. but screamer added me with the one i have now oh well...
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

if any of you have a problem with your names : ie : if it says its registered
just send me a pm ! i will remove any names u already have from the mod and re set level you in the one you are using now

the thing is i saw 2 people today , 1 had lvl 3 and the other had lvl 4 , those are fairly high levels and ONLY for clan members
we made the pub players register with the name they intend to use on the server , so we can keep track of them , the same goes for clan members , the reason i am saying this is IF for some reason we got hacked ( we know this is possible ) and someone has lvl 4 , they can kick and ban players .... it is important that we do everything we can to fight the hackers and keep the server as secure as possible

it took me and gobbo 4 days to fix the damage caused and secure the server
i for 1 dont want to have to go through all that again

i hope you can all understand the reason behind the origional post

just pm me on either forum with any other name u intend to use on the server , then we know that whoever has levels above 1 are people that should have them

thanks
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

If I'm undercover, I am known now as ChristR0cker..didn't realize it was a prob till the other night when I was told to change to my tagged name lol, never thought about it if I didn't log into ref :p But I use that name on another server I play lots on so if they look for me thy can find via the friends thing on ASE. But anywho, I rarely use it on our server now due to the "questions" of who I was :P and knowing I'm logged as admin automatically. If I were to kick/punish someone I changed my name and then let them know "I AM THE MAN" :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com