Malus... Your a I Have No Testicles...

Want to Battle <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>?
warchicken

Malus... Your a I Have No Testicles...

Post by warchicken »

Kick me ... vanhero.com <b>I Have No Testicles</b>... cry for spawnkilling but you do it all the time.. raping at goldrush when axis or allies.. get a better admin.. not a little kid that cries when he gets pwned...
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

haha makes a change . its usually me they cry at LOL warchicken if i remember correctly i repeatedly warned you the night before for the same thing . and all that coming on here and abusing the admin has done has earned you a ban , you should have taken your kick like a man , if u cant do the time dont do the crime
warchicken

Post by warchicken »

what ever man.. Noob admin noob server noob rules noob webpage noob clan.. 'nuff said.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

nuff said idd; wrong forums aswel bb
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Kashu
The Peanut
The Peanut

Post by Kashu »

warchicken wrote:what ever man.. Noob admin noob server noob rules noob webpage noob clan.. 'nuff said.
:lol:

Too bad you won't come back on the server, i could have pwnd your <b>@$$</b> 8)
Midnight Spikage is one of the best server i know, skilled, funny/kind members.
If you don't like it, maybe you just don't like ET. Try CS :wink:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Wow, I'm glad someone could understand that gibberish. I tell ya, lame asses coming and insulting admins. Do they really think that's gonna help a thing. I mean seriously, all it does is makes us think that they are an immature loser who isn't intelligent enough to follow rules. Now, Take Hoochie, that's the way to bring up something. He was respectful and we appreciate it.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

sorry if you think like that warchicken, but it only tells me one thing...you don't know us at all, so perhaps you should try to know people a lil better before you say something about them.
And just one advice... besides you think before you say your oppinion about something you don't like you should chose better words to say it...the results will be much better... just try it ;)
Laugh Warrior

Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

theres one word for u m8 and that is ur a co(k Ms is one of best server i have played on probs the best but nobheads like u need to take the kick like a man u little kid go do one u nab!!!
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

warchicken wrote:what ever man.. Noob admin noob server noob rules noob webpage noob clan.. 'nuff said.
:roll:

If it's that bad why would come to our server more than once, you are clearly gutted by the kick to come on here and rage about it instead of finding a better server, which should be easy considering the low opinion you have of ours. :D

By the way this is a comma (,) please insert between all the noob things that you call us so we can be clear about just how badly we got it wrong.
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

I would like to say something usefull but i am too busy crying with laughter .... nice replys folks. and rhino say it as you c it mate nice 1.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

whoa guys your are talking to a pr0 remember that :roll: ... :cry: :cry: keep crying
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

well he is :) i love teh pwn zem on here makes me feel better at end of day, and another good deed for the world to tell these fu(cking n00bs to pesh off m8 if u dont like gettting kicked go play tidly winks u wont get kicked or banned then :P ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel much better!!!

/puts on coat to go to work lols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lost-hedgehog
Sonic without a Map
Sonic without a Map

Post by lost-hedgehog »

i love the way people complain about being kicked for breaking the rules (even though they are in big <b>@$$</b> letters at the top of the screen every minute or so) and admin immediately broadcast them appropriate (goldrush main wall gets destoyed)

I also think its great how people who play on the server all the time still break them unless we ask them to stop... (guys please stop doing this)

If you want to contest a decision then please do so sensibly, general rule of ettiquette, don't piss off the people who make decisions. It's like telling your boss to F*** off. Something that most people wont do.

We do get some idiots on the server, it cant be helped, so if you get kicked for breaking the rules, then you get kicked. Just log back in and say sorry. Most tallented people know the rules and obey them, if you cant do that then... go play somewhere else, your not welcome here.

At the end of the day...

CHEATS, RULE BREAKERS, ASSHOLE ATTITUDES and HAXXORS are NOT welcome!!!

Regards,

<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> <font color=yellow>lost</font><font color=black>-</font><font color=red><b>hedgehog</b></font>
<!--== Busy doing something i shouldnt be ==--!>
Malus

Post by Malus »

:roll: pr0 players, whatever shall we do, im assuming wimpeh banned him from the forums, hence ZERO reply after wimpehs "wrong forums bb"

i do so love people who love me so much they waist there time flamming me on public forums with bad english, bad grammar and bad skillz

my mission in life is complete
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

if its so noob , why when i just looked at 17:35pm today are u playing the server then , cant be that noob can it
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

I also think its great how people who play on the server all the time still break them unless we ask them to stop... (guys please stop doing this)

Gotta agree with this one, very annoying. I have had to kick WEAK the last 3 times I've been on for continuous rule breaking, he knows the rules but doesn't seem to want to adhere to them when admin are on, so I imagine he's even worse when we're not.

Yesterday he /killed when he obviouslty didn't know it was me that was shooting him, I told him to "say goodbye" and he said "<b>what the heck</b> it was my first /kill" .......SO WHAT!! He know's they aren't allowed so why does he think it's ok to do it even once.

I personally think there are some regular players that don't deserve a warning, they know the rules so they don't need to be told they are doing wrong.
lost-hedgehog
Sonic without a Map
Sonic without a Map

Post by lost-hedgehog »

We attract a lot of good players to our servers and its always nice to play against tallent...

I think we should kick players we know who know the rules on first offence, nothing wrong with being strict, they'll either obey or play elsewhere, and if they go elsewhere then thats their loss
<!--== Busy doing something i shouldnt be ==--!>
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Yea i agree i do actually kick some regs for first offences , as like u said , they know the rules
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Hey Malus, who the heck are ya? lol
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Hes a new guy for <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font>
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Malus wrote::roll: pr0 players, whatever shall we do, im assuming wimpeh banned him from the forums, hence ZERO reply after wimpehs "wrong forums bb"

i do so love people who love me so much they waist there time flamming me on public forums with bad english, bad grammar and bad skillz

my mission in life is complete
oh btw i cant ban :roll:

i just scare people away more effective then ban :roll:
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
rip-e

Post by rip-e »

<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> / <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> are one of the best server/clan/forum i know from ET man ! and i like people playing on ! :D
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

hope my first comment was ok, sorry i just went off on one arg!!!!! nabs!!!!!!. if i had a ship id put all nabs, aimbotters whiners on it and blow zem all up lols. MS is the best server out and will stay that way for a while. <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>/<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> are a nice bunch of guys n gals so if you crnt get along with them in another words of me and screamer :P pish off!!!!!!!!!!
(whine over)
BUlly

Post by BUlly »

lol i agree with rhino, good comments m8y :lol:
lols

bully
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

If you don't like the server, don't play there. He's obviously being an attention wh0re if he's still playing there. Or, since he is calling it a noob server, by his own logic, he's a noob himself :roll: