IMPORTANT

Want to Battle <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>?
[gGz]LockNload

IMPORTANT

Post by [gGz]LockNload »

Dear <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> (Mikeangelo),

I am extremely sorry that we made you believe we did not want to have friendly clan matches and scrims with you guys, for that’s definitely not true. For the past week or so the newly appointed leaders of our ET team: Dark Angel, FireFox and I have been working on setting up a proper ET squad alongside our new clan website. We have been extremely busy trying to fix all the <b>Shazbot</b> that has been going on. As you have seen in the past we were highly unorganized and unprepared for these matches, so in the future we plan to repair all these issues and restart an elite ET clan of our own. Until we have everything set up and ready however we will not be hosting or attending any clan matches prior the release of tryouts for our team. Thanks for understanding our situation; for we enormously look forward to fighting you and other clans such as #Hos. in the future.

Thanks again,

LockNload
Last edited by [gGz]LockNload on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Cool, no problem at all. Just do us a favor and let us know here when you are prepared. Best of luck with everything.

X
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
[gGz]LockNload

Post by [gGz]LockNload »

We have about 7 highly involved members of our team now so we were wondering where you guys purchase you ET servers from?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

One of our members owns and runs ours from his home. Still needs to get his connection upgraded though so we can have more than 8 ppl on at one time :P

I've used Wicked Servers (no longer in biz apparently) and ArtofWarcentral.com niether is the cheapest, but they were good.

This one, http://ajspcs.com/index.html was referred to us by a fellow clan way back when. They look to be the cheapest, and to my knowlege they worked quite well. And after reading their site, it all sounds good :P

When ya get one, let us know the ip and we'll join ya some time.[/url]
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

aj is the cheapest i have found to get one from. and they are quite good.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

actually we have tried aj servers, if you guys recall the previous bar that i was runniong was through them. they are definately the cheapest.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.