Great Moments in Wolfenstein Times

Discuss the game itself here.

What is more Satisfying?

Spiking a punk to tears after they have talked trash...
25%
Killing a cow and cashing it...
75%
Or planning a strategy out, and then it actually works...
No votes

Total votes: 8

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Great Moments in Wolfenstein Times

Post by lumberpat »

Well, I thought I'd start this topic for our stories, not of stupidity but of glory, ownage, and just plaing destroying. To start off, I'll tell you of my wolfenstein day, of which T8, hister, cling, and shadow witnessed parts. I killed and cashed 4 cows, and two of those were in one game, it was wonderful. Mua hah hah hah. It would have been five, but t8 got me a split second before I touched the pole :( Oh well, pretty good considering I was playing with a bunch of noobs, against some actually good players! :)
spirit

Post by spirit »

Killing a cow and cashing it... definatly.. esspecially during a clanwar :lol:
That felt sooo good :D
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

My streak continues!! lol today I came in with about 3 minutes left to go, I was on the axis, and I went to Allies hut 1, they were moving the cow to the tower, and I shot it, but got shot myself. Well, the allies made the grave mistake of not cashing it right away. I got up there, killed the cow, laughed as I grabbed 51 gold and headed out the door, uh-oh, an allie had come up to give the cow support, well, let's just say I wasn't giving up the 51 gold, I shot him and cashed it for over 23000 points. I looked back and saw there was gold still in there, I went back in picked up 11 more and cashed them for 401 points, LOL. A good time was had by me, I declared personal victory, and quit while I was ahead.