[FuN]4Goldrush

Discuss the game itself here.
[!!!]xX

[FuN]4Goldrush

Post by [!!!]xX »

Right where to start :? i have noticed some of u guys spamming yer binds constantly on the server :? Go easy guys will ya, u may all have super dooper pooters but many like me, don't, the more my grfx card gotta draw, the more lag i get.

Language :? yeah its good fun to try and get round the bot, but as many of u have seen i can see it all from outside the server, and saying "why would anyone wanna join fun, they are ****ing **** is not really acceptable :lol:

u know who u are and got a kick for the rest of the evening for it,lucky it was me who seen it and not someone harsher :lol:

I've also seen the other binds like "i'm gonna camp like a mofo" etc and tbh don't need them, plz save em for servers who don't mind this sorta crap, u know our server rules by now

just calm down with the binds and the language lads, i know most of ya and u aint a bad lot, just go and have fun and remember that's what the admin are trying to do too, making sure its fun for everyone :wink:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Hey Mazz :P , Anyway i can understand why u came here n making this thread for bout the ppl who messed about in Goldrush. I do know its a bit out of order to do this kind of staff especailly when the is an admin on site.

Even though i wasn't there my self i dont even really know who did wot!
Just heard from a few ppl. Anyway Mazz i hope this dosn't happen again in future, we all want fun we dont wana mess about and spoil the game for the rest its just not fun.

So i hope u eccept this and take it easy :P
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

O.k. My turn, not that it matters to you FuN peeps what I thik anyway lol. I TOTALLY agree with the language barriers. I totally respect it cuz I know there are many kids playing that game that I dont want to be exposed to that kinda language. I donot allow it on my server that I actually pay for, not someone else. But I normally try to ask then maybe a flip or some thing easy to get my point across. Or I do a broadcast. Not saying this is what Hagg should or shouldn't have done, just me.

I do not think he was right in kicking me for what I said, but so be it. What I found despicable is the fact that he said I CURSED, which I did not, and have not EVER on FuN. Mofo is slang term for fun here in the US, it is not meant to replace the MF'n word, same goes for my use of mother friggin which to me is funny, not to be replacement ofr the letter word. But still this is not cursing in any form of any immagination. (I also don't appreciate being kicked of irc by Seneca for "my language" when just before being kicked War_smith said "Slap his Arse" which is a replacement word for the other. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?

Now as far as the binds go, or went, I do honestly appologize. I didn't see Hagg warn me ab out my bind, but Wound did and told me later last night.
I do understand what you are saying about them being spammed, and I am sorry. I do them out of humor only which is why, no matter what it says, it had a : P at the end and normally I lol after it.

Anyway, I have always respected and followed FuN's policies, cuz I know personaly the pain it can be as an admin of a server, especially when your own money is paying for it, and you are still not respected there.
When you asked me to remove my "<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>, the clan everyone wants to be" bind I did so almost immediately, even though 'i thought it was just a funny bind, still u asked, I did it.

Most of all, out of all this, I was simply pissed because it was said that I cursed. All of my clan mates no better, and personally, u should no better by now, being as how I never have before on your server, or anyother. Heck I don't even like to see people do the "<b>what the heck</b>" saying. I am deeply religious person, I am Youth Leader for my Church, and I always think of the example I am setting forth for the kids to see, so I do NOT CUSS, do not talk about drinking, drug use, sexual topics, or any other topics I deem they should not be exposed to.

I do appreciate you coming here to our forums to tell us personally about these issues. Thank you.

I do appologize for the trouble
:oops:

May we not have any problems in the future, we both hope lol.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

We'll go ez on the binds, but i gotta agree with X on the cursing thing. He doesn't cuss, not only is it against his code but his religion as well. In other words, he can't! Check ur log files on the server, find 1 cuss word he said and post it back here.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

As for the person u mentioned ealier who made the bad comment towards fun something like "they are ****ing **** is not really acceptable" i agree 100% with ya for banning him, not sure who the culprate was.
didn't ban m8y just gave a time out for the rest of the night
Haha lol, I know I was kicked that night for 2 hours, but I also know it definitely wasn't me who said such a thing as that. But I do wonder, and would like for that person to admit it, or Mazza to tell :) . Was that person from us Mazza? I couldn't imagine it being so, but I do know, you never know what someone will say when they been pissed off.

Anywho, thanX for the Explanation on the "reputation" word, least now I know why I'm kicked for saying it. I was talkin about S!C's reputation and got kicked for saying it lol, then Wrench said the same thing and got kicked hahaha. I figured out that it was that word, just didn't know why. lol.

PeAcE!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

But I do wonder, and would like for that person to admit it, or Mazza to tell . Was that person from us Mazza?

i shall not say who it was :D , he apologised, end of story :D (and yes it was one of u guys) :wink:

Happy Fraggin
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Wot wait a min? it was one of our guys? <b>oh my gosh</b> who the hell was it :?
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I know who it was, but don't ask his secret is safe with me.

I have a favor to ask Mazza, and this may go against [FUN]s privacy protection code, but i was wondering if I could get the names of those cheaters and possibley an i.p. or mask address (not here, in a PM of course). I personally believe that if u cheat u have no right to play, i was able to get several names off fPs website. I think it would be a good ring, if the 3 clans shared the info on the busted, may prevent ppl from cheating.

Even if it does go against ur policy, plz at least throw the idea around in FUNs next meeting. I promise i will uphold the privacy of the ppl caught on ur server and there names not released publicly, only added to the ban list.

Let me know what u think, and thanx.
-Spike
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

suggest u get signed up to ambl at http://www.punksbusted.com will surprise ya how many cheats there are :? but yea gimme a shout on irc one nite and i pass them on to ya
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

umm some serious buisnees goin on here now let see wot is it :?
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm kinda makes u think doesnt it
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Hmm interesting to see the names: Rasputin ans S!C.Ghost on that list lol

Saki's aliases :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
really :?: :?: :?:
:wink:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

ok this forum is done.... topic closed