GsG Games Server Guaridan

Discuss the game itself here.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

hell ya. see i aint stupid. any way not saying stuff bad bout your country back then it was costum do do it other way. and now you can kick any othere countrys <b>@$$</b> but ours. so it aint all bad.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

true
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol conflict resolved!! Good. Plus if im correct is England pretty much one of the U.S.'s allies anyway? Im not too upto date wiht foreign affairs but thought it was.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

hahahaha, yes, england is our biggest ally. well biggest, as in most loyal and trustworthy.

holy crap i have to take a computer class at school for a credit and im takin this BCIS class cause it seemed easy. we are learning about word and stuff. i have learned nothing yet. prolly cause my mom is a computer teacher and knows everything bout microsoft office
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

ok conflicked was resolved but i did find a nice video of the british army needs quik time to play. here
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Biggest ally aint Englang but Great Britain :? I'm sure the scottish,Irish and welsh soldiers who died in any conflicts we have helped in will appreciate being called english :roll:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Mazz you feelin r8? Cum on u cant call a scottish,welsh n irish geezers english hell no!
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Fatal, glad to see you understand that Free Trade is best for our country. I'm so sick of hearing people complain, we are sending our jobs away, and we shouldn't be havin free trade. We should close our borders, blah blah blah blah. If american CEO's didn't feel like they need to be earning 1-10 million $$$'s a year, then our companies would be more competitive with the labor force outside the US.

Take for instance Pillowtex, here in Kannapolis(5000 people in 2 counties worked there), the biggest textile maker there was in our area, and most of the southeast. They kept hiring a number of different ceo's to help get them out of financial debt. The next to last one they had, Mr. Chuck Perdue, (now ceo of Family Dollar). He worked for 9 months, didn't do a dang thing for the company that we can see, and yet they paid him 1.6 million for only 9 months of work! Then they gave another bonus for quiting!! Yet most people over here that got laid off due to Pillowtex going out of business, complain about trade, and immigrants taking their jobs away.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Mazza, are you scottish, or irish or welch? Just curious is all, lol, cuz that's my heritage I'm verymuch Great Britainian (if that's correct) that and german, but I'm a bit of a mut, but I know those two are right, but I dunno what else. Now that I've said 'but' more times in one sentence than should ever be said in a life time, I will go. TTFN
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

why can't you say Caz's name in the game? If u say his name without changing the a to an @ you will get kicked. C@z knew this didn't he/she (not sure of the sex) its a trap s/he's been planning for years! Actually i just wanna know why u get kicked for that.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Pat, mazz is scottish and trying to be classed as a english men u wish! lolz
<b>oh my gosh</b> u get kicked for sayin Caz name <b>what the heck</b> come opn u guys made that GSG thing tooo complicated!
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Cazzo italian norty word i believe :roll:

I AM SCOTTISH AND PROUD TO BE SO, I may also be classed as British,or European :roll: BUT NEVER EVER English :D
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Yea u r classed as British or European! looooool english mens are well better then scotish ppl n knw that 4 a fact mazz :roll:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

idk mazza you have a cool axcent. lol i love it very sexy sounding. btw i only posted a funny video not wanting to make it a big political tate ment it dont mater were you from. (except france)
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Dunno bout English men being better Bobo, wouldn't go there :shock: was gonna post sommet else but better not :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Jeez u ppl r bored. Here (hands you dorks a .45) take my gun i am sure u can find something fun to do with it.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

BTW C@Z is female :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

you sure bout that?
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

C@z is a sexeh Irish lass yes
ks
Mouth of the South
Mouth of the South

Post by ks »

slayer is a leut. so watch out :P. di dyou ever make it to a leut or not yet :?:
:/ :D :s :O :P