GsG Games Server Guaridan

Discuss the game itself here.
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

lol the funny thing about the gsg is that i make typos alot and i dont even remember it... i think i was trying to say its the truth no lie and i made a typo on truth and i got kicked lol. Must be a european language that has a swear word like that. And like i seriously odnt know..what does tbh mean? I mean it might have been a typo in mazza's post but its prolly one of thos abreviations ive never herd of before.lol pethetic arent I :D
Last edited by Belleraphon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

lol the funny thing i bot the gsg is that i make typos alot and i dont even remember it i think i was trying to say its the truth
hehe we had to remove that one(trut being the offensive dutch word), there are a few words that clash with other words in diff euro languages but i think we've got those ones sort of worked out :lol: t'was funny to see spider kept getting kicked from CoD servers for saying kukka (where or when in finnish) which contained the word (kuk) Swedish for....well u don't really want me to go there :lol:

The system aint perfect but it does keep swearing to a minimum, of course ya gonna get smart asses try n get round it.BTW which one of u is it that keeps getting kicked for saying shure :?: (pst the word is sure) :wink:

happy fraggin
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

that would be me been kicked like 20 times and as i have said b4 now that i know what it means it is a job not a cuss word
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I've been kicked for sayin "reputation", what the crap is that for lol? And some others I'm not sure what they were, but anwho, it'll be aight.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Mazza is you see this i posted ina post before you said tbh in one of your posts was that typo or was that an abreviation for something. Its not important really id just like to know lol.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

puta is norty spanish or italian word, might even be french :lol: so u say rePUTAtion its kicks in, tbh its so long since i wrote the bad words i can't remember wot half of them mean :lol:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

great thing i dont type anything stupid n i dont remember getting kicked by that too so im cool :lol:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

puta is spanish for b***h also do not say skittles on the fun server, you won't taste the rainbow. Someone tricked me on that one asking what the neam of that candy was. Don't say ching either, not sure if thast on FUNs list but be careful. As for bobo's shure, he does that all the time, he just can't spell :P

As forthe person u mentioned ealier who made the bad comment towards fun something like "they are ****ing **** is not really acceptable" i agree 100% with ya for banning him, not sure who the culprate was.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

u even get kicked by saying skittles? im i having a laugh here?
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

I really wish sometimes I knew soemone who was one of those geniouses becuase he/she would prolly know most languages so that way i understand it when X tells me not to say skittles and not to say ching. lol
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I'll be that genious in a little while, i know some spanish an I am taking German this season. Finally i will be ale to harass EWs friends on the german TS server.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

As forthe person u mentioned ealier who made the bad comment towards fun something like "they are ****ing **** is not really acceptable" i agree 100% with ya for banning him, not sure who the culprate was.
didn't ban m8y just gave a time out for the rest of the night :wink: I think I is too soft on banning no matter wot ya think, the only bans i got on there are for cheats :twisted:

GSG covers the following languages
English
French
German
Dutch
Spanish
Swedish
Finnish
Czech
Italian

may add more languages later on if i can get my brain in gear to be bothered to go hunt them down, but find those are the main ones being used across the [FuN] servers :D

Mazza is you see this i posted ina post before you said tbh in one of your posts was that typo or was that an abreviation for something
to be honest :P
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

So it covers all that language huh? Yup hasnt got ma language there yes! :P
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

ooooooooh wot language would that be, can soon add more :lol: nah lets stick to the main euro ones :D Didn't think we had that many czech players till u see them all on CoD, bloody hell thats a hard language to track down :shock:

Crazy plz don't come back n say some obscure asian language that will be impossible to track down on internet :lol: i wanna spend me free time gaming now, not finding more bad words :lol:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Naaa im not that stupid to go out there n say a few words i know it will be hard to track down thats i aint gona botha n i have no intension of doing cuz im not that type of person to do it , ok i did it b4 but not now im a good boy YES! :lol:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

phew :lol:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

[FuN]Mazza wrote:phew :lol:
Phew? u sound tired there? jeeez wot did i do?
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

Yay know i need to learn to cuss i maderian chineaz and i will be goot :arrow: this wot makes me stupid hehe
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

lolzzz umm me toooo a bit if chineeez n korean n bit any other lang n will do the job here :lol: :lol:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Wow thats really great.lol And thank you Mazza for finally telling me what tbh means lol.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

did they take off the skittles one off??... cuz somepeople can say it and some cant.. i think its funny...
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

well fatal wasnt the only one who laughed at that .. i did.. my dad looked at me like i was psycho but its all good...:D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i love saying skittles at fun, its fun to trick ppl into sayin it too lol :D
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

just fyi skit is actually a racially motivated word, might be funny saying skittles the sweets but thought i would explain to u why its on there :?
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Oh ok lol what language is that one?? lol